Hidden Treasure inside Ezio hideout monterigioni

TheEHDGE

Hello,

I know this game is so very old.

Been playing for few days now and want to ask how to get that hidden treasure inside Villa in monterigioni, I searched everywhere but can't find it.

Thanks for any help.

Edited by TheEHDGE

Those treasures are actually found beneath the well that's near the villa, and within the mines when you are outside Monterigioni walls.

Thanks, BTW unlike in the other series ACB, ACR, in ACII I don't need to complete all hidden treasure for plat right?

Just asking so not to focus so much on this hidden treasures, although I love searching those, and this is one reason why I love AC's.

as what you mentioned I am thinking that too since I already found some showing on the map which is in a wall but that is too obvious somewhere outside but on villa comparing the distance to outside walls anyway will try to find that well. thanks again

Thanks, BTW unlike in the other series ACB, ACR, in ACII I don't need to complete all hidden treasure for plat right?

Just asking so not to focus so much on this hidden treasures, although I love searching those, and this is one reason why I love AC's.

as what you mentioned I am thinking that too since I already found some showing on the map which is in a wall but that is too obvious somewhere outside but on villa comparing the distance to outside walls anyway will try to find that well. thanks again

No you don't need all the treasures for plat. You only need it if you want your DNA to be 100% sync. Mine is 100% bc I'm a lil OCD

• 4 months later...