Assassin's Creed 2 Glitched Trophies

Darth Baned

Something happened :S.

When I beat Assassin's Creed 2 just minutes ago, no trophie popped out, so I went to the trophy list, and turns out I didn't get the "Complete sequence 11"; "Complete sequence 14" and the last story related trophy. That's 3 story related trophies I didn't get. What happened? How can I get the trophies? Has this happened to any of you? :S

Yes, the chapter trophies for Assassin's Creed II are glitchy. Many people have reported that they haven't got the trophy even though they completed the chapter. The only solution at the moment is to replay the chapters.

If it still doesn't unlock, you might have to uninstall your game data and install the game again.

Here is one of the threads about this glitch: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/assassins-creed-ii/166717-glitched-trophies.html

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone have the "In Memory of Petruccio" and "Show Your Colors" glitched?

I got all my feathers and then the cape. No trophy popped even after I travelled to every city (including the mountains).

I quit the game, delted the installed data (not my profile or save data, the installed and updated data) and then when the game started, I got "Show Your Colors", but no "In Memory of Petruccio" yet.

What can be done about it?

It's also my last trophy for the plat, and not really on the mood of starting the game from scratch...

Thanks in advance everyone.

• 5 months later...

Not really a glitch as such - but i didn't get the 'Show your colors' trophy when i was running thru the game finding all the last glyphs - went to every city, and the mountains - didn't pop - then realised i'd not enabled it- ffs!

:)

So, enabled it in the main menu - ran round the cities (praying to god that Rome wasn't needed :D) and it popped sure enough - along with the plat :)

Only trophy i had a problem with was the Victory lies in preparation. - i didn't buy the medium health pouch - just went straight for the large one, and when i'd got everything else the trophy didn't show - proper cheesed me off that i can tell you - thought i'd have to play the game again and buy them in sequence! But five minutes after buying the final piece of armor the trophy popped up - so was very relieved!

:D

• 3 weeks later...
Something happened :S.

When I beat Assassin's Creed 2 just minutes ago, no trophie popped out, so I went to the trophy list, and turns out I didn't get the "Complete sequence 11"; "Complete sequence 14" and the last story related trophy. That's 3 story related trophies I didn't get. What happened? How can I get the trophies? Has this happened to any of you? :S

ya bro it happened to me 2 :/

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Everything was fine up to the flying contraption mission. Fly swatter simply would not unlock - I even kicked four guards on the way to the end. Nothing.

Then the chapter 8 & chapter 9 trophies did not unlock. I'm pissed off about this - I'm going to have to restart. I did notice that the trophies took a fairly long time to pop right from the start.

• 4 months later...
Everything was fine up to the flying contraption mission. Fly swatter simply would not unlock - I even kicked four guards on the way to the end. Nothing.

Then the chapter 8 & chapter 9 trophies did not unlock. I'm pissed off about this - I'm going to have to restart. I did notice that the trophies took a fairly long time to pop right from the start.

The trophies popped up normal to me. But then they glitched on a friend of mine, so I think it's just a matter of luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got three glitches myself.

First I bought a painting in Florence and Venice; no trophy.

Then I bought enough shit that Rigatoni's value was 81%. No trophy to getting it for 80%.

Then I completed chapter 9... NO TROPHY.

Fuck this game :thumbsdown:

And my stupid cloud saves weren't uploading, so I'll have to lose an entire week's worth of progress or play the entire game from the beginning. Fuck PlayStation Plus as well. :thumbsdown:

Edited by mjc0961