No-Hitter Trophy - easy way to get it

Randall Flagg

I found an incredibly simple way to get the 10 kills without getting hit. I looked around here a bit a didn't see it posted, so forgive me if this is old news...

In the storyline Sequence 5 you will get 4 assassination markers at the same time in Tuscany. The one on the lower right is called "The Cowl Does Not Make The Monk," in which you have to hide amongst normal monks to avoid the armed guard monks and get close to your target.

If you are spotted by the guard monks, they will surround you but they will not attack you even if you kill them. Just let at least 10 surround you and you can kill them all without any of them attacking you at all!

I did this about 15 mins ago (I don't know if it might be a glitch on my game). Again, if this has already been posted I apolgise for the dupe, but I couldn't believe this was even easier than getting the 100 m sprint trophy :whistle:

Edited by Randall Flagg

• 2 months later...

I totally got this on accident during that sequence and just wanting to see Ezio's combat moves. I was pretty excited when it chimed as Ezio stood amongst a circle of "monk" corpses.

Copying from my comment on the trophy guide/map list (was one of my first contributions to the site):

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 @ 02:24:11 PM

Best place to do this is during DNA Sequence 5 during the mission called "The Cowl Does Not Make the Monk" where guards are disguised as monks. After assassinating Stefano da Bagnone it will prompt you to use a smoke bomb and escape, but if you lock on to a guard you will soon be surrounded by guards/monks that want to fight and you should be able to stick around and kill them all without getting hit.

I got this by accident just fighting these guys and wanting to see Ezio's combat moves. You can use a smoke bomb if you want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Yeah really.......

If you aren't totally "awesome" like that douc..uhm..."guy" up there, you have no business trophy hunting.

Don't be new.

or young.

or old.

or slow.

Don't try to learn anything or get better.

You just suck, so learn to live with it.

• 4 months later...

I missed it during sequence 5 but found it really hard to do after completing the rest of the game. Using smoke bombs wasn't too bad but what I found that there were some enemies who started fleeing and then not only weren't there enough around but I also had gone to incognito. If anyone struggles for an hour or more like I did, the trick is to throw the smoke bombs before any of them can recover. Also, make sure to keep at least one heavy armoured guard alive because they won't run for their lives if you start killing everyone.