XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 07-28-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
Shadow_946
Banned

Default I have a question

Do i have to collect all the feathers and glyths before i finish the game or can i look for them after i finish kinda like free roam?
Shadow_946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:13 PM   #2
Rawra

Send a message via AIM to Rawra Send a message via Skype™ to Rawra

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Rockets Must Have Died   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Yes you can do everything after completion, except for the flying trophy.
Rawra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:42 PM   #3
Shadow_946
Banned

What flying trophy?
Shadow_946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:57 PM   #4
Rawra

Send a message via AIM to Rawra Send a message via Skype™ to Rawra

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Rockets Must Have Died   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Fly Swatter trophy (Kick a guard whilst using the Flying Machine), you can only get it in one of the acts, so it's the only trophy you can't get after you finish the main story.
Rawra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:58 PM   #5
StarGate55555

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Silver Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

you can always look for the feathers and glyphs after you have finished the game. there is a free roam option.
StarGate55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 05:45 AM   #6
filmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawra View Post
Fly Swatter trophy (Kick a guard whilst using the Flying Machine), you can only get it in one of the acts, so it's the only trophy you can't get after you finish the main story.
Yep, this is the only one that isn't available in free roam after you complete the game (unless you download "The Battle of Forli" DLC). It's in Sequence 8, so make sure you get it when you're there!

A big thanks to Magpie42 for this awesome sig!

My Platinums: Uncharted 2 ~ Borderlands ~ Portal 2 ~ Burnout Paradise ~ Battlefield: Bad Company 2 ~ Assassin's Creed II

Currently Working On: Fallout: New Vegas ~ COD: Black Ops ~ Red Dead Redemption ~ Modern Warfare 3

Wanting to buy: FIFA 12 ~ Skyrim ~ Uncharted 3 ~ Batman: Arkham City

filmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 12:24 PM   #7
dannymlufc

Yep, it's much easier to just get all the feathers and glyphs after completion, because you'll be familiar with the game and all the locations.
dannymlufc is offline   Reply With Quote