Wow this game is boring so far

Shadow_946

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends if its the gameplay that you find boring, it's not like that's going to change anytime later in the game. If it's just because the missions so far are boring for you, they will get more interesting later in the game.

Just keep playing and find out, you didn't give us much info to assist you since basically you just said "its boring, does it get better." and "it looks real fugly"... the graphics are great, you just sound like a troll right there. And since they modeled it after real structures and cities, you just called some great beautiful cities in Europe fugly. xD

Just keep playing and find out, you didn't give us much info to assist you since basically you just said "its boring, does it get better." and "it looks real fugly"... the graphics are great, you just sound like a troll right there. And since they modeled it after real structures and cities, you just called some great beautiful cities in Europe fugly. xD

yeah i have no idea how you consider this game ugly or boring,

not trying to be a jerk

but you seriously sounded like a 13-year old COD fanatic

Troll! Troll! Troll! Not really, but seriously this game has some of the best graphics and scenery I have seen in a long time.

The first Assassin's Creed can be labeled "boring as hell" but this one is by far a huge improvement. I will agree with everyone that it starts out slowly but this game isn't an action packed, shoot-em up, and destroy everything type of game. Stealth and Thinking are required here. Keep playing, either you'll get into it or you won't. If you don't then I would suggest discontinuing playing any of the assassin's creed games.

If you think AC2 is boring play AC Brotherhood.

I'd say play first AC which is a definition of boredom :p I exaggerate a bit but still - Assassin's Creed was a bit overrated when it came out. The second game is much better in my opinion, more varied and with better story. Oh and Desmond levels are finally something more than wandering around a bed.

its really boring and ugly looking iv past the bit where u get the first suit and its boring so far does it get any better? and i dont get random guys chasing me

Really? I found it fun. Sure it gets annoying trying to travel between cities and finding feathers are hard. But it's not as hard as some other games :p.

I don't know how you could say it's ugly. Seriously? It has great graphics and it's a very well built game with realistic towns. Even the faces of the people are the same as the actors! (except for the main guy)

But if you want "random guys" chasing you, then you will have fun with Brotherhood. Because sometimes thieves randomly pop up and start chasing you. And I mean like 10 guys. And then any soldier around you fights you too.

But I have fun using stealth with the Hidden Blade.

I'd have to agree about the flags/feathers. This collection craze is one of the most irritating aspect of trophy hunting in sandbox games. I think borderlands had it right where you have to hunt down a few claptraps, but in return you got a larger inventory and a trophy for your work.

Assassin's Creed has become one of my favorite ongoing game series. The first one was alright. It definitely was a bit too repetitive and required too much travel. The second one was a breath of fresh air in comparison. Brotherhood steps the entire series up a notch with new weapons ect; however, falls short of expectations when it comes to the actual brotherhood members.

Regardless, the ongoing storyline is intriguing to say the least and it actually has me wanting to know more about Desmond Mile's story and continuity of the series as a whole outside the Animus. Hopefully they bring something new to the table for multiplayer with Revelations being released in November.

• 2 weeks later...