Kill 10 men without being hit in Combat

bloodyrose

The only trophie I need and it's doing my head in. It's impossible to kill 10 of the guards without being hit at least once. How do you do it? During the game with the codex pages you get guards guarding them and I can kill all 4 without being hit. But trying to kill 10 in Combat I find really tricky I always get one of the bigger one's hitting me with an axe. D: I tried doing it on the last mission to going alone the wall. But as you get to the next area it doesn't count because your out of combat. D: Someone help me? I'd be forever grateful!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go to the place in Venice that is always restricted, make guards follow you until they're are 10, press the aim button, hold :r1: and as soon as a guard attacks press :square: (use hidden blade), thats the most effective way but of you really suck you can use the smoke bomb method, go to the same place, make 10 guard follow you, have 3 smoke bomb, throw one and kill as many as you can, when the smoke goes away throw another one until the get the trophy.

hope this helps.

Another good place to do this is as the small church out in the field when you have to kill the four main bad guys. I think it's around the time when you first get smoke bombs. The guards dressed as monks die in one counter attack and are easy to defend against.

• 3 weeks later...
go to the place in Venice that is always restricted, make guards follow you until they're are 10, press the aim button, hold :r1: and as soon as a guard attacks press :square: (use hidden blade), thats the most effective way but of you really suck you can use the smoke bomb method, go to the same place, make 10 guard follow you, have 3 smoke bomb, throw one and kill as many as you can, when the smoke goes away throw another one until the get the trophy.

hope this helps.

here is the video for those who are still confused

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onI-aadwN7w]‪Assassin's Creed 2 No-hitter Trophy / Achievement‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Do this by playing the "Peacekeepers" assassination contract. Make sure you have 3 smoke bombs and head over to the bridge with the 10 Brutes on. With no weapon active, punch one of the Brutes to incite open combat then quickly select smoke bomb and throw. Select the twin blade and start killing (hopefully 2 at a time but not essential). Use more smoke as needed and the trophy will pop when the last Brute falls. This is a foolproof way to get this, all you have to remember is to make sure to punch at the start.:)

Edited by mysticmosh

are you that bad you cant get 10 kills without being hit?? its so easy...
Is it really necessary to word it that way? I mean one could say something like "Are you so bad that you can't use capital letters?"

Come on. Some things are harder for people. Doesn't make them BAD. Perhaps it makes you GOOD. Try to think positive here and don't be an ass.

Getting that trophy could be easy for some, but its really frustrating if you try it like 7 times and dont get it, i had my own way of doing it, just trying to make it a little easier, but its tricky, i run up to a group of 3, i kill 2 with the hidden blades, then run (slowly enough for the survivor to follow me) then i kill another 2 of 3 in another section and by then i got pretty popular and i should be a little sorrounded, smoke bombs and done, i killed 11, 10 guards, one civilian, i couldnt see.... and i wasnt gonna get moral right then and be like .... oh i should reload because i killed a civilian (i do that... to be fair... im pretty careful so i only reload like 2 in the whole game xD)

Sometimes my game glitches when I "contract" a group of warriors, so neither them or the enemies attacks. For the sequence where you have to kill a specific priest in a church, and all the enemies are dressed like priests, i used the warrior group and then i got the glitch (actually, this was the 1st time i realized this glitch, don't know if it works on other parts of the game or with others gamers... PS: i'm playing the deluxe edition) - neither my warriors or the enemies was attacking

So i begin slashing everything around and got the trophy :D

Damn, I tried going for this so many times in story mode and failed time and time again. In clean up and free roam and tried a few more times cursing at the game. Read this and didn't even think about smoke bombs. GENIUS! got it on my first try after smoking those rascals, thanks alot !

I just got this... sadistic trophy. I dunno why, but I find countering attacks easier in the first game, I'm not as good at countering in this game. So I used the smoke bomb method, and failed even at that a couple of times.

My first attempt failed because even though I'm sure I killed more than 10 enemies without taking a hit, the trophy did not unlock. -_- My 2nd attempt failed because I accidently used 2 smoke bombs in a row and I couldn't kill enough enemies before running out of "smoke-cover". I got hit at this point.

My 3rd attempt succeeded, which was more luck than anything. So I had finished 9 enemies, then I ran out of smoke-cover yet again and some bastard-with-an-axe comes running at me. At this point I panicked and kinda forgot how to counter, so instead I dodged... by accident. :p At this point I had enough and shot Mr. Axe with my pistol. Or at least, tried to. I missed twice, then somehow managed to dodge the axe of doom until I finally shot Mr. Axe on the 3rd attempt. And then *ding!* trophy unlocked.

When I'm under pressure of such challenges as "don't get hit a single time", that's usually when I start screwing up and making the most idiotic mistakes. :facepalm: