Assassin's Creed 2 Teaser

go8888od

Alrighty then, i searched and saw nothing posted up about this.

So..... yea.

Get excited.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7JYCmjhHw4]YouTube - Assassinscreed.com Update![/ame]

Now, i know most of you guys here probably don't like the 360...but there was a pretty good discussion on the sister site about the game.

Has some pretty good stuff if you care for a look.

Assassin's Creed 2 Teaser - Xbox360Achievements.org

ahhhh, they had a seperate place for this like an assassins creed thread?

Damn, i feel like such a noob now......

i haven't been gone from ehre that long now have i?

*edit

Holy crap now i feel really retarded!

I didn't know i was in the FAQ threads when i posted this...... damn me.

Edited by go8888od

ahhh thanks, but have you seen the discussion they've had on this?

Evidently it won't be in the samurai period like many people thought that it would have been after the first game ended. I don't know how much of the writing on the wall connected with the trailer, but there's no way to be 100 percent sure it matches up until the game is released huh?

Those leaks were false. A more grounded rumor arose a few months ago with a few members of an alleged test group described an Italian setting, which is backed up in theory by the Da Vinci drawings in the teaser. In any case, while the teaser did, in fact, suck, a clue at the end (in reversed text) shows that we'll be seeing more info on the 16th via Game Informer.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2zozu5x.jpg

Yea, if you check out the link i posted above, there's a post where one of the x360a forum members studied the website and discovered assassins creed 2 clothing. It's a video showing what happens when you use your webcam to scan a photo from the site.

Well i agree with the assassins 1 a little.

I mean it was really repetitive with doing the same side missions to unlock the story mission.

But hopefully this one won't be so much so.

the first game was so ambitious and required such a staggering amount of time and work that its shortcomings were forgivable. they have the platform already there from the first game to build on so the 2nd game has no excuses if its not awesome

I enjoyed the first one though yes it was repetitive i thought the whole free running type of movement was great and the counters and fights were good as well. I just hope they give us more vareity or side missions and for different types of eagle eye points as most of them were also quite similar.

• 2 weeks later...
I enjoyed the first one though yes it was repetitive i thought the whole free running type of movement was great and the counters and fights were good as well. I just hope they give us more vareity or side missions and for different types of eagle eye points as most of them were also quite similar.

Too repetetive. Free running was great and overall it was a really fun game to play. Trophies would have made getting all the Eagle-sight things in the last couple levels more bearable.

Too repetetive. Free running was great and overall it was a really fun game to play. Trophies would have made getting all the Eagle-sight things in the last couple levels more bearable.

In a way I'm glad there weren't trophies, otherwise I would of wasted the time to get the eagle sights just to see the little trophy icon pop up ;)