Helpful Glitch for War Machines - Tank 100% Sync

This was done before the 1.05 patch, I am not sure if it is still replicable now, if it isn't, uninstall the patch and try it out.

Basically most people are having issues with the final section of this mission. If you are having trouble before that point, watch the video from the beginning.

There are two tanks you have to kill along with enemies/buildings around it. If you follow this video you should be able to kill everything without anything hitting you :)

Text Version: Blow open the front gate, position your tank just outside the gate and blow up the smokestacks/buildings. Then you will want to move forward slowly with your tank until the white marker disappears. Once that is done you will want to move backwards until you are behind the white barrier. Make sure the front of your tank is behind the barrier, it will say...

"Area Not Available. WARNING: Desynchronization immanent.

DO NOT MOVE BACKWARDS AFTER SEEING THIS ON YOUR SCREEN

Stay at this location and you will see that the tanks will focus a shot on you but they will not fire! (Because they don't see the target behind the barrier). Use this to your advantage to take easy shots to kill both tanks, if one of the tanks is still stuck/behind a wall then after you kill everything else move forward and shoot at the wall to trigger it to move, then move back to your spot.

Hopefully this helps some of you on one of the harder missions to 100% sync :)

All credit goes to dmoney517 from Youtube!

What exactly does count as dmg?

I finished this twice now without getting hit (not even a shot fired at me from a cannon or tank) and still didn'T got 100%.

Idrove 2-3 times against a wall tho.

So i guess, you are not allowed to touch anything either?

you can see the health of the tank on the left side of the screen (the blue dots). as long as those dont decrease, you're fine.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 years later...