End Bonus Question?

No. End bonuses don't count.

Let me rephrase that. You need to get the end bonuses for AEOTM but end bonuses don't count toward Extreme Variety (which you need for AEOTM).

hi thanks for the info, i have Extreme Variety and was just wondering. if not in private match, how about a player match?

No. End bonuses don't count.

Let me rephrase that. You need to get the end bonuses for AEOTM but end bonuses don't count toward Extreme Variety (which you need for AEOTM).

So it won't count towards extreme variety, but will count to your AEOTM trophy even though it is a private match? Is that it?

You need the end bonuses for AEotM trophy but end bonuses aren't given in a private match, only in a public or ranked match.

Of the end bonuses untouchable is the hardest, I got it in a wanted match by running around the perimeter of the map until I was 8th place and had no one hunting me, around the 2 min mark I'd hunt & kill my target and then continue running around the perimeter until the end of the match

You need the end bonuses for AEotM trophy but end bonuses aren't given in a private match, only in a public or ranked match.

Let me see if I can get this straight:

Isn't a private match one where your friends invite you? Because I was in one of those the other day, and at the end of the match, were you can scroll to end bonus, there it was, "Untouchable" among others.

So despite the fact that it did "show up" at the end of the match, you guys say it doesn't count. Is that it?

• 4 years later...