The Gloves Come Off - Glitched Anyone???

I haven't heard of this trophy being glitched at all.

You have to win all of the rounds until you get to the last one. Place the maximum bet you can on this one and win. It should pop.

The only trophies I knew were glitched were some war machines and bonus related online trophies. There was an update not long after release and the next time I logged on, Abstergo Employee of the month popped.

Abit more calm this morning... :mad:

I placed the max bet for every fight and won over and over... with nothing happening :|

After that I uninstalled the data and re installed :( tried before update and again after update... still noting :mad:

I'll try one last time tonight when I get in... and if it doesnt 'pop' I WILL smash it into tiny pieces and send it back to ubisoft...

@daneo1989 - Abstergo Employee: Damn you and your luck :) lol

Thanks for the replies.

Whilst I played it I had a problem with one of the war machines, cant remember which. I kept playing it over and over but the trophy never popped. When I completed the game a made a New Game and quickly went through all the missions back to the war machines. Did the one I was missing and it popped, so if you have the patience for it now or in the future, try this method.

As for AEOTM, I knew i got all the bonuses except extreme variety. I got extreme variety without boost and trophy didnt pop, so i was obviously frustrated lol. After patch it popped tho aswell as plat :)

• 2 years later...

its glitched for me....is there nothing you can do

maybe delete all my data...then install backout then update and try again...

i played brotherhood when it first came out beat the game but didnt get the final story related trophy

im playing again for clean up and that one trophy on a new ps3(my old one brok a while ago lost that data) ill have to finish this playthrough then delete to try and get it...and i bet maximum and won the last fight with 5 guys like 10 times in a row

its glitched for me....is there nothing you can do

maybe delete all my data...then install backout then update and try again...

i played brotherhood when it first came out beat the game but didnt get the final story related trophy

im playing again for clean up and that one trophy on a new ps3(my old one brok a while ago lost that data) ill have to finish this playthrough then delete to try and get it...and i bet maximum and won the last fight with 5 guys like 10 times in a row

I tried, no change.

I deleted the game data and patches, re installed, tried, re patched, tried but nothing :mad:

I guess its the game data :mad:

you must have done something wrong...i got every other story mode trophy besides that...did you not delete your saved data aka you saved story mode, thats what u did

deleted saved data and game data(have to deleted EVERYTHING)

then decline update

install game

quit game

install update

play til you can go to barracks in 3rd sequence and get it

it works and i got the trophy finally

you must have done something wrong...i got every other story mode trophy besides that...did you not delete your saved data aka you saved story mode, thats what u did

deleted saved data and game data(have to deleted EVERYTHING)

then decline update

install game

quit game

install update

play til you can go to barracks in 3rd sequence and get it

it works and i got the trophy finally

'you must have done something wrong' -Haha... the devs more like.

I'm done with that game and not wasting anymore time with it.

• 3 months later...
'you must have done something wrong' -Haha... the devs more like.

I'm done with that game and not wasting anymore time with it.

I also had an issue with getting the trophy! I downloaded all the DLCs when I started playing Brotherhood.

I tried numerous solutions eg. deleted the game & DLCs (not game save data) and re-installed and that didn't work.

But I believe it had something to do with the DLCs. So I deleted both game and DLCs and re-installed the game only, not the DLCs.

Started a new game and wasted about 2 hours to get to the barracks. Place the highest bet on the last fight and my TROPHY!!!

Give it a go if you can give it another chance.

• 10 months later...