Fly Like An Eagle Trophy help

Hi I am just wondering if there is anything you have to do specifically for the Fly Like An Eagle Trophy, such as opening the parachute immediately after you jump.

I ask because I have gotten every single Single Player trophy in the game with no glitches but have tried this trophy multiple times without it unlocking. I have done it by going back into Sequence 8 and climbing all the way to the top in my finished game file.

Any information would be great. Although it just looks like this trophy has glitched and I can't unlock it. Also I have already tried deleting the game data and reinstalling it.

I don't know why it would matter but maybe try doing it outside of Sequence 8 like after you've finished the game. You can still get into the castle and climb the tower at that point. Like I said, I don't see why it would make a difference, but it's one more thing you could try for the trophy.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I have heard of this glitching on quiet a few people and most said deleting the game and replaying fixed it. One guy said he had several glitch at the end of the game and after reinstalling he got all that he didn't the first time except this one still. Said he normally jump straight up to the top skipping parts with the jump grab so instead took his time and followed the winding path and it finally worked. May have been coincident but if you climb like that also it may be worth a shot before deleting the game.