Rate the trophy difficulty...  

866 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_65.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.40

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't lower its difficulty just because you 'can' boost.

I'd give it about a 7 because of the co op and luck dependability of the online trophies.

Like Needle in a Haystack... i've killed people hiding in haystacks, but never seen it the other way around. No one wants to walk next to a damn haystack!

Team Bonuses - If you got a friend you can mic up with it might not be too much of a challenge to hit all the team bonuses since you could tell eachother to start chasin someone etc, wouldn't require any boosting just good teamwork and a bit of luck.

Kill Bonuses dont look like a problem, only ones that suck are the ones that require another person besides you and your target, such as a pursuer being nearby like Savior or Intercepted. Fully luck dependent.

Action bonuses will be a pain, I dont think i've ever had 3 people chasing me at once, highest i've gotten so far is a double escape and it was over. And the Extreme Variety, 15 different bonuses... i hope it doesn't mean in one game xD

End Bonuses only one i see being a pain is Untouchable. The games last a pretty long time to go without being killed even once, even if the whole time you play you just hide and dont worry about killing targets. Unless the people pursuing you just completely suck :p

Story is just mildly time consuming as the trophies dont even require you to do everything in it, and now the maps show you all the collectible locations. So most of that 7 goes to the online.

I would have to give it a 7 as well. The storyline took me about 23hrs to finish (rome was 100% upgraded and I had all of the trophies for the storyline aside from the collectibles at that point) went back and it took me about 4hrs or so to complete the collectibles.

I've played multiplayer for a total of about 3-4hrs now and am level 14 so I don't see leveling to 50 being all that difficult. I am currently missing 3 trophies (online based) which was lvl 50, the co-op one and then the employee of the month one.

So if you're going to put a decent amount of time into it, and purchase the treasure/flag/feather maps it's really not all that difficult, but challenging enough for those who want an "easy" platinum to steer away from playing this immediately.

I think 7 is too low given the randomness of the online bonuses and the fact that you cant track them. Just because you can cheat by boosting it shouldn't lower the rating. Like being in the top percentage in KZ2 - pretty easy if you just kill your friend a cpl thousand times, a lot harder if you want to achieve it for real. But sure, just getting the online trophies would be a 1 if you have a monkey to press some buttons for you and you keep track of the bonuses.

I feel like it's a four. The story trophies are very easy as they give you maps for collectibles and you don't actually have to 100% everything like most games would make you do. 3 gold medals, only 1 sequence 100%... I like it. It makes going beyond the requirements more fun for me.

The hard part is obviously online but I got most of them as I played along. I think they came up with great ideas for these trophies as they are definitely possible to get legit. The only ones I have left is rank 50 and employee of the month. I'm confident if I try enough times I will get the extreme variety bonus. :) So, it's boostable and STILL possible to get legit (which I'm going to do). It may be hard for some players though but I do considerably well online so I have faith I will get it at some point.

Best mutliplayer ever. It's so creative and clever!

I gave it a 6. If you don't encounter any trophy or gameplay related glitches, most of the single player trophies are very easy to obtain and online trophies are obtainable in private matches.

Spring Cleaning & Serial Killer trophies weren't as bad as I thought and its good that the game allows you to buy the flag & feather maps after beating the story.

The problem is that the trophy glitches makes the platinum harder than it should be. Even though I reinstalled the game the 2nd time and got 98% of the trophies to pop up, I had to reinstall the game a 3rd time & waste 3.5 hours to get the Boom! trophy to pop up :mad:.

The things you have to watch out for online is the server issues (Unreachable error), hoping that the online trophies don't glitch and running into people who would bail once they get their online trophies finished.

Thus, having a good boosting group is essential. Otherwise, Abstergo Employee of the Month trophy would be a nightmare to obtain.

Overall, this game was a total rush job and the glitches ruined some of the fun out of this game. The trophy glitches & server issues are the factors that prevented me from rating this game a 4.

6 seems ok since the only difficult trophy is Abstergo employee of the month. the one of the co op bonuses comes naturally as u play so its not that hard.

the single player trophies are super easy. in fact they could have increased the difficulty by puting some like getting all your assassins to level 10 or reparing every building in rome or getting max lvl with your guilds or some combat trophies.

this could even have reached 8 if they had trophies for all the gold medals or 100% in every mission... disappointing, they could have increased the replay value enormously if they had that

I only need 4 more trophies for online play and the get to level 50 might take a bit but it still is easy, so in total because of three hard to get online trophies I would give this game a 7.5/10.

All the single player trophies are easy to get, though the flag one can take a bit of time looking around in the Romulus locations for them all, I got 9 through my first run through them all then had to do a second to find the rest, but still only a slight annoyance at the most.

this could even have reached 8 if they had trophies for all the gold medals or 100% in every mission... disappointing, they could have increased the replay value enormously if they had that

Well, who is stopping you from getting 100% and gold in every mission? The game has replay value already, only you won't get a trophy to brag about it.

O.K i have never played the game (I didn't vote don't worry) But i got some questions about the game. (Anyone can give there own Opinion)

1. Is this game better then the other two?

2. Is the mind games harder (Seen a few on "Youtube") then they were in the second game?

3. How is the game in honest opinion?