Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Muliplayer Servers back up for PS3

the servers just being naughty. usually it will connect if you restart your ps3 or router.

Normally this is true but when I was finishing up a few weeks ago the servers were so bad that it would make you think they were down. Friends that were already on could continue playing but I couldn't get in. I would restart PS3, reset my router, and even power down my modem and restart it. This went on for the entire last week I played almost everytime I tried to get on making it near impossible to boost most times since there was always someone who couldn't get in. Then amazingly, we all manged to get on at the same time so the servers decided to randomly kick people. I love this game but so glad to finally be finished with it.

• 4 months later...

They are rubbish I was signed in about 25 mins ago but hit exit by mistake now it won't even log me in goes to a blank screen and kicks me out stupid ducking thing. When no one is on in my friends list to boost it works when I can boost it doesn't like tonight I need 18 more levels for plat and I'm done with this game finally.

Piece of shit that's what it is like every ubisoft online services

Well it's doing to again for me I've managed to get into 2 gaming sessions to boost the level trophy and so far got from level 36 to 44 I maybe 45 can't remember. Anyway I am nearly there to finish it I think I need about 16 games of 10k xp earned to get it done and yet it won't even let me on I get the 1st loading screen then it goes to the white one where it shows my name and level 1 and it immediately quits to the main menu saying the servers are not available.

I've rebooted my router twice and even though it worked last night it won't work now it quits quicker than yesterday and it's droving me mad. Once this is done I just need 1 more trophy for ac3 and black flag and it's just it's single player modes and I'm done with Ubisoft games I can't even play farcry 3s online mode because it lags and won't log me in.

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Officially the worst MP I have ever came across in terms of trying to connect. Sat trying to connect for 2 hours. Sometimes I'd get as far as seeing my level then bam, kicked out server is not available at this time.I know the games old but damn, I stil play older games and there's no issues. Ac was a big mistake for me..restart thebrouter, console, checked my connectivity which is a Nat 2 open, diddly boo. Absolutely useless game online