Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place in the forums, I've just made an account to ask about this. I recently started playing AC: Brotherhood again and decided to get the Platinum Trophy. I completed the game firstly, completed Rome 100% and collected all the Flags and Feathers before I concentrated on everything else.

There is a few trophies that I never got, three of them where supposed to be story related and unmissable, being "Bang!" Where you have to destroy Leonardo's Machine Gun, I've done this 3 times now and re-installed the game, and still never got the trophy. The other two were for completing Sequence 4 and 5. Which obviously I have done since I completed the game, I got 100% Sync on both of them also.

These are the only 3 so far that I've noticed that isn't giving me the trophy, there may be more when I try to get the rest of them but this has been really frustrating, I've looked into it on Google on other websites and such, people have said to re-install and let the game install BEFORE downloading the update because it supposedly interferes with the game data somehow if you download it before the game is installed, I tried this and still nothing.

Has anyone else had this problem and knows of a solution? I know not many people will play this game these days but it would be really helpful if anyone knows something. Thanks.

Welcome to the site!

But for your problem...not really sure what to tell you...it sounds pretty bad. Hopefully someone sees this that ran into your problem and has a workaround for you.

The only suggestion that I would have is to play it offline without the update. Maybe the update is messing you up. Good Luck...

• 2 weeks later...