AEOTM not unlocking.

Hi,

I have done all the bonuses now 2 or 3 times and AEOTM has still not unlocked. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone have a solution or any way to fix it?

It's really frustrating spending hours redoing the checklist knowing i have already done them and the trophy is still not popping.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have done all the bonuses now 2 or 3 times and AEOTM has still not unlocked. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone have a solution or any way to fix it?

It's really frustrating spending hours redoing the checklist knowing i have already done them and the trophy is still not popping.

Thanks.

I read that you used a checklist, but just out of curiosity, did you do a triple escape?

When I was going for the trophy I thought I had done everything, but after doing what I thought was the last bonus I needed the trophy didn't pop. But than I did a triple escape with boosting partners and it popped right after I escaped. Also I think you have to do a double escape as well, which is a different bonus all-together.

If it glitched on you than that sucks bad!! Hopefully you can figure it out!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Thanks.

Do you got trophy role model