• 11-15 Hours
    • 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.
Edited by Viper

• 2 months later...

I have spent a little over 52 hours total and still need 2 hours of boosting for role model and my last 5 levels in multiplayer. I will end up boosting 20 levels total and got all other online trophies and bonuses on my own except for extreme variety bonus so you can do it quiet a bit faster if you boost everything or a lot longer if you don't boost at all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Took me about 60 hours all together. Took a while due to boosting players not having a mic so alot of time spent in chatroom typing then running out of time, language barrier and players that kept trying to do other trophies while doing xp boost. Absolute shambles and I experienced alot of connection issues with the MP. It always gave a server in unavailable even though my neighbour is online playing it. Single player takes a while due to the assassins leveling up and collectibles.

Edited by Nikkatsu Nura

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is for the PS3 version. Boosting can be done in 10 hours as long as you have a good group of people. As for the Story mode, it takes about 25 hours (not including the DLC). Cutscenes can be skipped, combat can be exploited easily and the optional objectives can all be done in the first run. Majority of the time will be spent collecting and buying stuff as the story itself is pretty short.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...