Borgia Flags

So I obtained all 101 borgia flags. The last ones I needed were in the lairs of romulus, I go get them, wait for the trophy to pop.

Nothing.

Am I screwed here? It's looking like I have to collect all 101 flags again which would mean starting an entirely new file, If that's the case then this plat can fuck right off. I've tried reloading the file from the main menu and still nothing.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that on this same file one of the feathers has also glitched clean out of the world

Edited by Scorpionsflame

• 1 month later...
So I obtained all 101 borgia flags. The last ones I needed were in the lairs of romulus, I go get them, wait for the trophy to pop.

Nothing.

Am I screwed here? It's looking like I have to collect all 101 flags again which would mean starting an entirely new file, If that's the case then this plat can fuck right off. I've tried reloading the file from the main menu and still nothing.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that on this same file one of the feathers has also glitched clean out of the world

Stupid question; But have you checked the DNA menu? It lists which flags you have collected by region / location. Anyone missing?

Stupid question; But have you checked the DNA menu? It lists which flags you have collected by region / location. Anyone missing?

This would also be my suggestion. I know sometimes that I miscount things so I usually double check through the menus when I can, just to be sure. I haven't ever heard anyone having a flag-collecting glitch and I've played this game for years, so you might be a first in my book. Just double check first, hopefully you only missed something somewhere.

The first Romulus Lair is part of the main story. So i don't exactly remember how the DNA is keeping track of the collectibles, but maybe it isn't listed with the 5 others and you're missing one there. That's the only reason i can think of. If you're certain all flags are present and accounted for in the DNA, then yeah it's a glitch and you have to restart. There's no trick to it or any super secret hidden flag.