Intercepted Help!

Hi,

I need help with intercepted bonus, left this for AEOTM... I tried for few hrs in both Wanted & Manhunt mode but just cant get it.. I cant poison my target most of the time even i sneak behind him>> A few times i did poison end up he die b4 other persuer kill my poisoned target..

need advice how to get this ! thks

If you're tired of trying to get it legit, I think your best bet is to post in this thread: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/assassins-creed-brotherhood/78970-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post.html

You should be able to find someone to help you get it because it's part of the AEoTM bonuses. I imagine a lot of people are still trying to get that

Doing it legitimately, without boosting, then the mode Manhunt is by far your best bet. One out of every four matches, you're bound to end up on a team with at least one teammate who's so kill-happy he'll ignorantly steal your Poisoned targets.

If actually applying the Poison is where your problem is, then it might just require some practice. You need to be very close for the Poison to work and with lag being what it is in this game, it might not even always work. A good trick for Brotherhood is to run up to a target who is in the stunning animation (knocking out one of your teammates): he won't be able to defend himself while in the animation and you will be able to get a "free" Poison off on him.

Unlock the slow poison, by completing the Pharmacist challenge by killing enough people with poison. Makes getting Intercepted much, much easier.

Be sure to lock on your target with L1. You need to be really close to it in order to apply the poison. It's advisable to use the offensive smoke bomb technique - approach your target, throw in the bomb, (get focus bonus), poison the target. You can also use throwing knives to make it easier to approach your target.

Once you're going for Intercepted, poison only targets that have more than one pursuer. You can see the number of pursuers under your target's picture, represented by blue lights - one means that only you are pursuing them, so be sure there are two or more.

Keep in mind that in Manhunt you can change your targets with :up: and :down: (i think?). Pick the target that has the most pursuers on, rush at it and try to poison it before any of your allies approaches them; most Manhunt players ignore the poisoned icon on their target and simply go for the kill.

Unlock the slow poison, by completing the Pharmacist challenge by killing enough people with poison. Makes getting Intercepted much, much easier.

Be sure to lock on your target with L1. You need to be really close to it in order to apply the poison. It's advisable to use the offensive smoke bomb technique

The thing is, when you do the OSB thing, your teammates usually take notice. Even the most oblivious of teammates will notice the giant Smoke screen in the streets, after all. Most teammates will automatically assume you really want that Poison (or a Focus, or both). Which could be a problem if all you really want is the Intercepted.

Intercepted was one of the last bonuses I needed too, way back when. But ironically, once I finally had gotten it, I suddenly kept getting my genuine Poison kills intercepted every other match! Argh! :)

Maybe i just was 'lucky', but every time i used poison in Manhunt, someone intercepted my poisoned target. Every single match, in both AC.

So i soon stopped using poison as default skill in team modes, which i rarely play anyway.

Edited by freythis

Maybe i just was 'lucky', but every time i used poison in Manhunt, someone intercepted my poisoned target. Every single match, in both AC.

So i soon stopped using poison as default skill in team modes, which i rarely play anyway.

Imagine how frustrating that is when you are actually trying to get the Poison kill.

I just described most of my summer of 2011. Ever other match with randoms, a teammate would steal a Poison kill. Usually an Incognito, too. :)