Untouchable?

Shaidar

Can anyone tell me for sure if untouchable is needed for the Abstergo Employee of the Month achievement. At the moment I'm only missing Untouchable and Intercepted bonuses and I'm not really sure i didn't do intercepted so was wondering is it the reason or i have to do Untouchable after all.

And if I have please give some tips on which mode its easiest and how :D

This was one of the first ones I did.

Just go into the free for all one, then kill the first target and hide. I hid on top of a pole on a roof, if I saw somebody coming near me I just ran away. Then returned to the roof pole.

Tried all kind of shits no luck so far, when i try to go high i get shot so yeah... bad luck i suppose. Oh well i'll just get Intercepted and keep trying till i get Untouchable :)

erm, how??

Btw if you're in Wanted mode and you get stun but no one kills you, does it fails you the untouchable bonus?

You need at least 1 kill yourself to get the Untouchable bonus.

If you really want this bonus, the best way is to play a game of Wanted and completely turtle up: bring the Blender perk and/or use Morph on a crowd and have a defensive ability like Charge to back you up. Don't kill your target and try to stay out of harm's way by hiding from your pursuer. If you're lucky, your pursuer will get killed before getting to you... or you stun him if you have no other choice.

Playing like that will most likely get you last place, meaning you are highly unlikely to get pursuers. Keep that up, just hide in a blend group, for almost the entire match.

With about 45 seconds to go... finally go find your target and get that one kill you need in the final 15 seconds of the match.

As posted above, you can also try it the other way around: get that 1 kill first and then try to hide the entire round. It's slightly more dangerous, because if you get your kill quickly, there is a big chance you'll end up getting two or maybe even three pursuers in the first minute of the match. And that may not end well if you need the Untouchable bonus. ;)

Damn :( thx for the info, i guess I'll just keep trying in Wanted Mode till I get it.

It's easiest in Manhunt, at least it was for me. Each round is only 5 minutes long, and when you're hunting the targets, you can't be killed (only stunned, which doesn't count as a death.) You'd only need to survive for 5 minutes without being killed in the next round to get it, as opposed to a full 10 minutes in Wanted.