Question about Uplay and PS3

ok so here is my situation. I made a Uplay account back when AC 2 came out. Played AC 2 and Brotherhood on Xbox 360, earned and used Uplay points. Also linked the Project Legacy facebook game to 360 and am level 37 in that. I have not been on project legacy for quite some time and got rid of my 360 and now have a PS3. I am getting AC 2, Brotherhood for PS3. So my questions are, would I have to create a new Uplay account to get all rewards for PS3? What about Project Legacy? My old 360 save is linked to it. So will I not be able to use it? Can I link my Uplay account and Project Legacy to my PS3 :confused:

ok so here is my situation. I made a Uplay account back when AC 2 came out. Played AC 2 and Brotherhood on Xbox 360, earned and used Uplay points. Also linked the Project Legacy facebook game to 360 and am level 37 in that. I have not been on project legacy for quite some time and got rid of my 360 and now have a PS3. I am getting AC 2, Brotherhood for PS3. So my questions are, would I have to create a new Uplay account to get all rewards for PS3? What about Project Legacy? My old 360 save is linked to it. So will I not be able to use it? Can I link my Uplay account and Project Legacy to my PS3 :confused:

I think (but I'm not sure, so don't take my answer for absolute truth) you can link your UPlay account to more than one console. In other words, I think you can add a PS3 to your account even after you've used it with an Xbox.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes that is exactly what i would say. the Uplay account can be on more than one council. It uses your email, i believe. SO unless you made a new email, all should be well.

Make sure to log onto uplay (they have a site) and check, but as far as the points, i dont think you can get points off brotherhood if you already got them from xbox brotherhood.

let me know what you find out