Flags

So, last trophy... with the exception of AEotM...

I have gotten all the flags above ground but have no idea which ones I am missing in the secret areas. Is there any way to check... (sry if this is a totally noob question, maybe I am just missing it) and does anyone know of any actual maps of the areas. I am wondering around like a lost puppy in most of these areas just trying to find them. I have looked at some of the YouTube videos of the places but they are so dark that I am having a hard time figuring out where they are going and most aren't looking for the flags... just the sync. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cakes~

PSN: LydieCakes

Edited by LydieCakes

Remember to search all the lairs of romulus as there is 3 in each one and 6 of them leading to 18 flags. In every individual area like Tuscany you can buy a map from a tailor or art merchant and they will show all of the locations. Sorry, if it wasn't very clear I haven't played the game in quite a while.

I am on flag 89 of 101. I see flag #90 now. The only flags giving me trouble are those inside the tombs now. I am poking around trying to find the last of them. Ugh! Haha. Wish I knew which tombs exactly I was missing them from. Wasnt sure if there was a way and I was just missing it. =]

Thanks for the reply.

• 2 weeks later...

You can also check what district this missing flag is in under the DNA section, additional memories, borgia flags section. This will list all locations including lairs of how many flags you are missing in that area.

A common flag I've heard of people missing is one near the tiber island hideout. The hideout icon on the map is right over the flag icon, but if you zoom in completely or turn everything else on the map off, then it'll show up clearly.