WTF!! Trophy Glitch?

Arrowz

I beat Sequence 5 and I didn't get the trophy for it, and I tried to get other trophies afterwards, but they're not popping up either. I was getting trophies just fine the day before this happened.:confused: I hope I don't have to start over, becuz I did a lot of shit. (side quests)

I'll try for it again. But if they're any solutions to fix this problem, please let me know. I don't want to start a new game over, becuz I will have no way of knowing if I can get any trophies until I reach the middle of the story.

Welcome to Ubisoft.

There is no fix, you have to start over. You had it better than me. The very LAST sequence glitched for me. Had to play through the entire damn game again.

SH****T!!!:rant: Oh well, I guess there's no use crying over spilt milk....So, I just erase my story profile save and make a new one?

Ok, I deleted my save data and game data, started a new game. I just tried to get "Easy Come, Easy Go" (DLC trophy), but the trophy did not pop up. Then I tried for the "Perfectionist" and I got that trophy no problem. So it would seem the main trophy set is working just fine for now, but the DLC trophies are not activating for some reason. I'm gonna go download Da Vinci Disappearance again. I hope following the trophy road map & guide method of fixing these trophy glitches didn't screw up my DLC trophies in someway.

I kind of freaked out once when one of the "sequence complete" trophies (#6 or 7) unlocked during a multiplayer game. The game is certainly glitchy...

Yesterday, there was a guy who was put on both teams in Manhunt. Like, he was literally able to stun half the players and kill the other half at the same time. And I think we've all seen kills through walls (especially in Castel Gandolfo). Sorry the game is glitching on you- I hope AC:R will improve upon this.

Ok, I deleted my save data and game data, started a new game. I just tried to get "Easy Come, Easy Go" (DLC trophy), but the trophy did not pop up. Then I tried for the "Perfectionist" and I got that trophy no problem. So it would seem the main trophy set is working just fine for now, but the DLC trophies are not activating for some reason. I'm gonna go download Da Vinci Disappearance again. I hope following the trophy road map & guide method of fixing these trophy glitches didn't screw up my DLC trophies in someway.

Ok, looks like deleting the data also deleted my Da Vinci DLC. I re-downloaded and reinstalled it. I continued my game, and the restored memories came up, and I tried for the Easy Come & Go trophy again, I got it. So that's been resolved. Now all I have to worry about is the game glitching me out of my trophies again. Hope I have better luck this time around. Sucks that I have to stress about this while I'm playing this wonderful game.

As a tangent, I wanted to ask if hacking is possible/popular. There was a player in a game just now that did a whole laundry list of things I don't think are possible, including a kill that was worth 4400 points!

Idk dude. You're on an entirely different subject than I am. I'm talking about trophies not popping up in the single player game. Meanwhile you're talking about people cheating in the multiplayer. This is randomly off topic if you ask me.

• 1 month later...

Just to let everyone know, I got 100% on this game and DLC. I just followed the directions on the roadmap and guide (to fixing trophy glitches), and it worked like a charm, got passed my next playthrough with no trophies glitching on me. Although it all ended well, I must admit that I was very paranoid and stressed going through this playthrough. Having to do the first half of the game again, and get it done as fast as possible really burned me out. I even went out and got me a Flash Drive so I can make a back-up save just in case. I never needed the flash drive, but damn. I hope this helps anybody else that reads this. Go get a flash drive for back up.

Edited by Arrowz

i had it with the sweeper trophy and dna sequence 2 after starting a new game looked for someone sweeping and never found them :mad:

I have the perfect place to find a person sweeping. Look for the first Templar Lair. Inside the lair there will be 2 guards talking to each other, after they see you, one will run away from you, then you will give chase. Right near the start of the chase, there will be a guard sweeping. Just take it away from him and kill him with it. This is where I got mine.

(I'm gonna be making a thread about this.)

• 2 weeks later...

I was badly affected by trophy glitches in AC2. Luckily, the day beore it start happening I have made a save of my data data. So reloaded that file and only had to restart from chapter 8.

With ACB I have managed to get all the story related trophies no problem. But the Guild Challenge and the Parachute trophy never popped. Will ahve to do the game again just for those.

Hi everyone!

I have experienced glitched multiplayer trophies. However, the problem should be solved, leaving me with only AEotM and Downloaded left. I have now a question regarding the AEotM:

Since there is no way you can track which bonuses you have unlocked, I have noted them myself. I am 100% confident I have gotten the Extreme Variety bonus and I am pretty sure I have obtained Acrobatic, since it was one of the 15 bonuses I achieved in order to get Extreme Variety. However, when scrolling the Challenge list, it appears that I do not have unlocked that specifik bonus. I am now very nervous my extreme variety hasn't count towards the AEotM trophy.

Can someone please verify?

Hi everyone!

I have experienced glitched multiplayer trophies. However, the problem should be solved, leaving me with only AEotM and Downloaded left. I have now a question regarding the AEotM:

Since there is no way you can track which bonuses you have unlocked, I have noted them myself. I am 100% confident I have gotten the Extreme Variety bonus and I am pretty sure I have obtained Acrobatic, since it was one of the 15 bonuses I achieved in order to get Extreme Variety. However, when scrolling the Challenge list, it appears that I do not have unlocked that specifik bonus. I am now very nervous my extreme variety hasn't count towards the AEotM trophy.

Can someone please verify?

Have you tried hanging off a ledge and pulling someone off who's right above you? "Pull Down" is what we call it in Uncharted. Maybe that's what you're missing.

The problem is that I have already done acrobatic but it isn't registered. Then it might mean my Extreme Variety isn't registered as well, since acrobatic was one of the 15 bonuses I did. I did pull down as well (I love Uncharted ;) ).

Oh well, I'll just wait and see. After I have gotten Poisoned and Intercepted, I should have the AEotM trophy. If it hasn't popped, I'll try another acrobatic and after that I will probably do them all over again...

The problem is that I have already done acrobatic but it isn't registered. Then it might mean my Extreme Variety isn't registered as well, since acrobatic was one of the 15 bonuses I did. I did pull down as well (I love Uncharted ;) ).

Oh well, I'll just wait and see. After I have gotten Poisoned and Intercepted, I should have the AEotM trophy. If it hasn't popped, I'll try another acrobatic and after that I will probably do them all over again...

Mhm, the pull down one is not easy to get legit...I'm not sure but I got acrobatic in multiplayer legit, but you might need to just do all 3 versions of acrobatic. Jump off a ledge for a kill, jump off a wall for a kill, and pull someone down for a kill. Hold up, did you get intercepted bonus? Its when you poison your target, and someone kills the person affected by the poison before your target dies of it. That one isn't easy, and easily overlooked. though the only trophy glitched games I've heard of is when people pre-order them or buy them off the shelf days after its been released. I got my copy sometime around April of 2011 I think. What was probably the funniest one was my friend pre-ordered AC:B, and he couldn't get the trophies for throwing coins in a well and killing a guard with a broom. But he could get all the others though.

Edited by Puniceus Extraho

• 4 weeks later...
I beat Sequence 5 and I didn't get the trophy for it, and I tried to get other trophies afterwards, but they're not popping up either. I was getting trophies just fine the day before this happened.:confused: I hope I don't have to start over, becuz I did a lot of shit. (side quests)

I'll try for it again. But if they're any solutions to fix this problem, please let me know. I don't want to start a new game over, becuz I will have no way of knowing if I can get any trophies until I reach the middle of the story.

Try to reinstall the game data this usually works for me.