Which Italian city you enjoyed the most?

Which Italian city did you enjoy the most?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Which Italian city did you enjoy the most?

• Florence
    • Monteriggioni
    • Forli
    • San Grimignano
    • Venice
    • Rome
    • The Vatican (Castel Gandolfo)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know, the Castel Gandolfo isn't in the vatican, the one you're looking for is the Castel Sant'Angelo ;).

I personally enjoyed Florence the most. I don't know why, it just gave me a special feeling of seeing Ezio there losing his family and becoming an assassin.

I never really toke notice of the cities in Assasins Creed, mainly because I just do aload of messing about and assasinating people. Rome and florence were the best cities in the game mainly because I could get lots of money every 20 mins for doing nothing at all and Rome is a huge breeding ground.

Just to let you know, the Castel Gandolfo isn't in the vatican, the one you're looking for is the Castel Sant'Angelo ;).

Nahhh!!! As usual, I knew I was going to make a mistake! Yes, you are right. I meant Castel Sant'Angelo. Actually it was better just to leave "The Vatican" as it is. I know, it was part of Rome but nowdays is an independent State, so... ;)

Can we edit the polls? :confused: I'll check.

Personally I preferred Venice, but well, I have reasons to be biased. What I liked the most after the great accurate reproduction is that I could easily jump from a building to another. And swimming was for me actually fun. Can't say the same about Rome. The opposite to be honest. It has been the first AC were I spent most of my time in the pavement instead of the roofs. And the long way to reach some places (Aventino et similar) just irritated me.

I voted for Monteriggioni. I had a nice safe feeling about it. With Mercenaries, thieves, and courtsians walking through, it gave the feeling that you were surrouned by allies. You also had to decorate and remodel the villa/town which gave you the feeling of pride and ownership.

I liked the other towns too but Monteriggioni is my favorite.

Florence got my vote by a long shot. Theres just something about it thats just warm and the way the buildings were built, its just breathtaking. Venice comes in close second, although, Venice is my vote on the place i'd most likely visit over Florence. God, I love Assassin's Creed

• 2 weeks later...