New way to boost online ( 2 Vita's Required )

duck360

I've just bought my vita and was going to buy another asphalt injection game but before that I have put my account on the 2nd vita , I downloaded the game again and when I created a match in ONLINE it didn't let the 2nd vita to join cause both vitas have the same account but then I created the ADHOC match and it asked that I have to go offline so I did and the first thing I got is the photo finish cause I wanted to know if it counts and I did get it , am going to see if the wins counts too since they said multiplayer not online .

This can also work on Michael Jackson and Ridge Racer through ADHOC , you don't have to buy the same game twice , just buy it once from the store only and download it on both vitas , also I have the EU vita so I don't know if there is a difference in the store ?

You will have to format the 2nd vita is it's a friend's vita that has his account on it then after that put your account on , too much trouble but it will cut the time to 100 wins by half cause you're the only one needing that and it's relaxing , before the format just be sure to take the save data ( I really dunno how ) I tried the remote to PS3 but got lost in it .

Hope this helps for future Multiplayer games that has ADHOC cause it saves money also , maximum amount of account activate is only 2 so don't forget to deactivate after you finish from the 2nd vita if it's not yours .

EDIT : Leaving the race won't count as a win , finishing 1st then going to lobby will count as a win , there is only normal race and the fastest I think is moscow which I did in 2:30 minutes , it will take 1 minute to restart the race so let's say 4 minutes per win , ( 40m = 10w / 7 hours 30 minutes = 100 wins ) instead of 15 - 20 hours , I can't confirm if japanese MP will connect with EU or US asphalt , can someone confirm?

Edited by duck360

I've just bought my vita and was going to buy another asphalt injection game but before that I have put my account on the 2nd vita , I downloaded the game again and when I created a match in ONLINE it didn't let the 2nd vita to join cause both vitas have the same account but then I created the ADHOC match and it asked that I have to go offline so I did and the first thing I got is the photo finish cause I wanted to know if it counts and I did get it , am going to see if the wins counts too since they said multiplayer not online .

This can also work on Michael Jackson and Ridge Racer through ADHOC , you don't have to buy the same game twice , just buy it once from the store only and download it on both vitas , also I have the EU vita so I don't know if there is a difference in the store ?

You will have to format the 2nd vita is it's a friend's vita that has his account on it then after that put your account on , too much trouble but it will cut the time to 100 wins by half cause you're the only one needing that and it's relaxing , before the format just be sure to take the save data ( I really dunno how ) I tried the remote to PS3 but got lost in it .

Hope this helps for future Multiplayer games that has ADHOC cause it saves money also , maximum amount of account activate is only 2 so don't forget to deactivate after you finish from the 2nd vita if it's not yours .

EDIT : Leaving the race won't count as a win , finishing 1st then going to lobby will count as a win , there is only normal race and the fastest I think is moscow which I did in 2:30 minutes , it will take 1 minute to restart the race so let's say 4 minutes per win , ( 40m = 10w / 7 hours 30 minutes = 100 wins ) instead of 15 - 20 hours , I can't confirm if japanese MP will connect with EU or US asphalt , can someone confirm?

I think I will boost your method, because it will cut the time half. Did you manage to confirm if the wins count while playing via AD-HOC?

I think I will boost your method, because it will cut the time half. Did you manage to confirm if the wins count while playing via AD-HOC?

checked your fb and it says there it counts, so I will do the wins over weekend.

perfect... thats the way u can get the 2nd platinum in this game.

i have an european PSN account and platinum the EU version without any problems. Now i want to play the JPN version. AND the problem is that i cant play online. the game wants to login to the JPN-PSN and with an european account it doesnt works. so i need a second version of the game and can get this platinum

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can the PSN account be active on 2 vitas and 2 PS3's at the same time? Or would I have to deactivate my account on PS3 to activate it on a 2nd Vita for this?

Not that I see any hassle with it, I just always forgot to get that clarified when they changed the activation limits, and there are quite a few Vita games where this could really come in handy.

Oh, and Duck, Ridge Racer has a specific trophy for Ad-hoc, another for online, and you can get the Ad-hoc trophy alone with a single Vita, but they have seperate stats, so it wouldn't work i guess. But MJ the game, that would be worth a shot actually

• 2 years later...