Y does Everyone KICK U/RAGE QUIT FFS

Ok so i got this game and started playing online now i thought the idea of a PUBLIC lobby is that anyone can join and race and race but y do the imbocilles on this game KICK u out of a public lobby just cos they r waiting for their friend HOST A PRIVATE LOBBY U IDIOTS!!!

AND it gets worst when u finally do get a race and start and u r winning they decide that if they are not gonna win then no one will so rage quit and u get the lovely GAME OVER screen = no win

U should b able to play a game in public without IDIOTS RAGE QUITTING and u loseing the race aswell FFS :mad::mad::mad::mad:

(I know u r gonna say play it in private but u should b able to have fun b4 u start the grind of 100 wins by boosting)

P.S :- That feels better after major rant

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/bubblemutley1979.png[/url][/img][/img]

Ok so i got this game and started playing online now i thought the idea of a PUBLIC lobby is that anyone can join and race and race but y do the imbocilles on this game KICK u out of a public lobby just cos they r waiting for their friend HOST A PRIVATE LOBBY U IDIOTS!!!

AND it gets worst when u finally do get a race and start and u r winning they decide that if they are not gonna win then no one will so rage quit and u get the lovely GAME OVER screen = no win

U should b able to play a game in public without IDIOTS RAGE QUITTING and u loseing the race aswell FFS :mad::mad::mad::mad:

(I know u r gonna say play it in private but u should b able to have fun b4 u start the grind of 100 wins by boosting)

P.S :- That feels better after major rant

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/bubblemutley1979.png[/url][/img][/img]

Welcome to Asphalt's online. Had people ranked 3rd and 7th constantly dc on me when I would thrash them on any track they'd host. Best of luck, try to stay behind a bit:)

• 1 month later...