Got every trophy but the top hat-trick!!

sharrock

You can believe me or not, but I'm telling you I got it legit.

I pitched the ball pretty fall around the batsmen's feet and to the left a bit. Got a couple of catches and a couple of wickets, I never seem to get lbw's go my way when I'm spinning/

well i fully believe you j.m as i think i stumbled on a sweetspot.

as the aussies coz you get lots of fast bowlers.

line up an off leg shot then bowl as normal make sure you hit the light green/yellow on p

ower swinger meter (100%ish) but when your half way up the meter hold up towards the edge of the stumps and hit the x button if you timed it right with full ish power say 80% of the time you clean bowl em out.

i have had 8 in a row so far most of the time 3-4 in a row per game.

but can now get most teams out under 100 runs on normal level as the aussie anyway.

Edited by johnnyhotrocks
more info

you just got lucky and i'll take your word for it but claiming use skill there is no skill in this game apart from reading the play and a bit off timing to bat.

as i said before this game feels random no skills required.

That's a bit harsh man. Just because you can't do something there is no skill on the game and anyone who can do it is just getting lucky? Bet it's fun beating you at games online

belive it or not

like an hour after i posted this i took 4 in a row

like a comment b4, used a spinner, and put it up near there feet and to the left

good ol krazy

Yeah, sadly, theres a major gap in the AI....

Just pitch any ball with an off spinner down the leg side and they tend to just leave it and it knicks back onto the stumps.

Did it with the Aussie middle order quite comfortably...

That's a bit harsh man. Just because you can't do something there is no skill on the game and anyone who can do it is just getting lucky? Bet it's fun beating you at games online

hey man you need to read on as i told him i believed him?

and anyway mate you don't know if you could beat me at this game or any other for that fact.

i can hold my own at most games hence why so many trophies and not on kiddie games either oh and i don't boost either if i did may have a few more platinums.:rolleyes:

• 4 months later...

i got mine with the last three wickets of the innings in successive balls, then enforced follow on, then got wicket with the first ball giving me 4 trophies in the space of 2 mins. Hat Trick, Top Hat Trick, Nought and Nought, and King Pair. SO if anyone wants to know or clarify, hattricks DO work over two innings but not two matches. IDK if it had anything to do with the fact that I enforced Follow On..

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...