Last Stand Trophy

BaldWombat

Last Stand - Survive all 5 waves in the battle for Object Rho

Mass Effect 2 Arrival: The Reapers Are Coming - Xbox 360 Preview at IGN

This article explains what you have to do to get this one. The article contains some story spoilers if you don't want to know about the DLC. Basically at the end of the first mission, of five, you will be cornered and you are supposed to fail and get captured. The trophy will unlock if you can manage to get past 5 waves before you get captured.

Last Stand - Survive all 5 waves in the battle for Object Rho

Mass Effect 2 Arrival: The Reapers Are Coming - Xbox 360 Preview at IGN

This article explains what you have to do to get this one. The article contains some story spoilers if you don't want to know about the DLC. Basically at the end of the first mission, of five, you will be cornered and you are supposed to fail and get captured. The trophy will unlock if you can manage to get past 5 waves before you get captured.

That definitely explains why it was annoying even on casual, LOL

Now, I don't suppose you'd know how to save the Batarian colonists?

Of course, if you're using the Mattock, you'll end up running out of ammo, but it's not that hard to run out and grab some more. I had more trouble with the stealth mission than this one. Those items, they were calling to me. I set off a couple alarms that way, but a quick reload, and everything was fine.

I found a sweet spot on the left side with an L-shaped barrier that enemies refused to approach. I then just took my time. Snipe, Snipe, invisible out of cover for ammo, snipe... Anyway, sweet spot on the left side. Even on insanity, made it easy. Or at least survivable.

Do you have a vid of exactly where you went, I am having the hardest time with this? The stealth one I did basically on accident (I love Metal Gear,lol) but this one is killing me...

Am I to believe that the trophies are missible? So you could fail to survive 5 waves, then you'd be screwed unless you played on another character?

Yes it is missable, you need to survive the entire sequence for the trophy to pop. After you defeat the mech at the end, the object should glow and the cut-scene will begin and the trophy will pop shortly after.

Switch it to casual if you have difficulty and hang out on the opposite side where they appear, use the assault rifle and you'll be nailing them before they even finish the wave.

For the stealth part, make a save right when you get back outside into the rain after going through the flames in the tunnels(NOTE: You'll probably have to go back inside the building to do that since guards are outside). For the fight, make a save when you're in the Project base for the first time. Walking from the shuttle to the artifact room is so short that you should make a save right when you get to the base. Hope my advice helps!

For the stealth part, make a save right when you get back outside into the rain after going through the flames in the tunnels(NOTE: You'll probably have to go back inside the building to do that since guards are outside). For the fight, make a save when you're in the Project base for the first time. Walking from the shuttle to the artifact room is so short that you should make a save right when you get to the base. Hope my advice helps!

Thanks, buying it tonight. :]

The stealth is stupidly easy, as long as you take it slow and look for the guards, you'll be able to avoid them no problem. And I think level does play into it, but from playing a level 28(1st save) Shepard on casual with everything upgraded, I couldn't really give an honest answer since I was 2-3 shot killing everything with the Mattock.