XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > A (PS3) > Army of Two: The 40th Day

Old 06-06-2011, 11:57 PM   #11 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to JoshT

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjt417 View Post
i played with my custom mask from lvl 1 in both the single player and multiplayer modes. deleting the save file/game data might work but im thinking it could be something with your connection. you might have to try playing the game on a friend's console.
Does the PS3 have to be off or on ( I think I tried both ) cause I've read that you must have the machine off and roosterteeth's vids so his console on?
JoshT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:18 AM   #12 (permalink)

i did mine off. and i dont think i played AoT for something like another 24hrs. im rooting for ya man, hoping to see you plat this very soon.

#62 Lego The Hobbit.
cjt417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:56 PM   #13 (permalink)

you do not have to have the PSN on at the same time, i sent it to my account during the psn outage period, and it unlocked when I played MP for the first time after sending it.

Everything you seem to be doing, is correct. Perhaps as a last resort you may need to store your file elsewhere and then try deleting it? I know that was a fix for the DLC trophy glitches, but Im not sure if it would work here.

Will block and delete empty requests
DRY91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:52 PM   #14 (permalink)

Well I've tried sending another few but nothing. I tried sending my data to online storage, deleting it off my PS3 and trying then but still nothing. I also tried both of those 2 methods but with a good mate making the mask on his laprtop then sending them to me but then again nothing.

All I can try now is get my mate to try the mask/send to game thing on his PS3 and laptop and if that don't work I guess Im going to have to contact EA.

STUPID TROPHY!
Old 06-14-2011, 02:24 AM   #15 (permalink)

keep us updated and good luck.

#62 Lego The Hobbit.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:47 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjt417 View Post
keep us updated and good luck.
I just got king of the hill without boosting so im buzzed but now its just this stupid mask trophy thats stopping me from getting the plat

Im about to try again in the next hour so I'm hoping it works.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:55 AM   #17 (permalink)

Update: last nights tries.

Tried making a few mask, they successfully sent to game. went to game and as normal...no mask (tried offline and online)

Tired using Goggle chrome instead of IE though for some reason got no option to send amask in-game.

Went to EA chat. Was in queue for 1hour 30mins then got to be 1st in queue but when it was my turn there was no advisors online all of a sudden

Sent EA support an email to figure this shit out. Today (the day after the email) they send me a link that just goes to a topic on the AO2 site which I've already been through a couple of times

I replied back to EA and basicly asked for someone that could help instead of just mailing me time wasting links.

EDIT:

Just went through and checked that EA has my persona as my PSN id and the AO2 site is also my PSN id. The emails are all the same and I've just sent 3 more mask (othersmade) as I can't make my own anymore or even send ones I've made. What is odd is that after making sure the details are correct i kept getting this message when I'd check someone else's profile

"You must link your Xbox Live Gamertag or Playstation Network ID to your EA web account before you can view this page. To link your Gamertag or PSN ID with your EA web account you must enter your EA account login information in-game at the prompt that appear after accessing online content. You may also create a new EA web account in-game and log in to this website with the corresponding email address and password."

It's odd cause I can't access the EA web account in-game?? I did do that but through the PC and not in-game. Could that be what the problem is?

Last edited by JoshT; 07-31-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:35 AM   #18 (permalink)

JoshT i have EXACTLY same thing happen to me!
i've created a mask.
friend told me i had to be signed into AO2 website with my PSN ID so i could send it to the game.
i sent it and when in game i go into 'masks' and scroll to 'custom masks' there's nothing.
i press to refresh and the circles just keep turning and turning and turning and turning....
i've tried now several times and the situation is still the same.

could you please tell me if you have somehow resolved your problem since your last post here?
or if anyone else has or had the same problem and managed to fix it
i would very much appreciate because i'm getting desperate with only a few trophies left to complete towards platinum

ps is there a way to sign into EA account from in-game? and if yes, where?

Last edited by AnnMaRou; 08-28-2011 at 11:36 AM.
AnnMaRou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:50 PM   #19 (permalink)

you said different consoles from different locations don't work right?

#62 Lego The Hobbit.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:25 AM   #20 (permalink)

@AnnMaRou - Only thing I have left to try is to take my ps3 or game to someone elses house and trying their net to make the mask, send it to the game then see if it works.