So how hard is Insane?

Just completed insane on COOP and it's not that hard

Only 2-3 missions are really heavy but not unbeatable

I suggest you take a human player to join you as it will make things a bit easier normally ;)

Insane took me and my buddy 6 hours to complete and we usually take our time in cover so it's pretty easy ;)

But use as much cover as possible and just enjoy the final mission, which is the only hard part in insane ;)

So after platinuming and of course finishing insane, I think the AI is better to play with.

My brother and I stormed through the early chapters and then he decided to leave me during the miniboss fight with the guy with the knife and barrels etc. AI just seemed better for me. Didn't die in the final two chapters either.

Ok I tried the insane part on chapter 49 with AI couple of times.

Mostly I didn't get through the elites. All depends on what kind of player you play with. I had a friend of mine join that plays shooters a lot as me so basically than it's better to have a human. AI dies a lot on the last chapter I noticed so you should be prepared to revive a lot :p

That's just how I see it, but it's the way you play and the way your coop-partner (AI or Human) is integrated in your playstyle that make all the difference ;)

Try the Human version and if that doesn't work go for AI ;).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found you just have to cover then fire and to expect to be downed.

You'll work out why you got tagged and overcome the reason.

Not that his game has many 'hard' points.

If this game has got anything right, its the bravo AI is pretty much there when you need him and he'll breeze you through insane.

I admit insane should be available from the start, 'cause I sure did enjoy it more than the first time play through on a easier dificulty.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...