"Look mom, I made it" trophy issue

Hi there guys! I need help with some shitty bug of this game.

I finished the game on Hard and now just minutes ago I finished on Insane but the trophy didn't pop up. I entered again to the last mission and verified that the difficulty was "Insane" and beat it again but still no trophy.

I read some dude that said that it was a common glitch and if you beat it in any difficulty the trophy will pop up. I played it now in Easy just to try to see if the trophy came up but nothing. After that I played AGAIN the Salem fight in Insane but still, no trophy!

Is there any way that I can double-check the missions if there were all in Insane? Cause on the right in the mission select menu you have the info about the best Payday but that's the only information about it.

Edited by XinsaX

Is there any way that I can double-check the missions if there were all in Insane? Cause on the right in the mission select menu you have the info about the best Payday but that's the only information about it.

It also says the difficulty the mission is completed on.

Did you start a new game or you did you use mission select and started from mission one, instead of "New Blood"?

It also says the difficulty the mission is completed on.

Did you start a new game or you did you use mission select and started from mission one, instead of "New Blood"?

Whete it says that? I only see Best Payday and the difficulty of that best Payday. Where it says the difficulty the mission was completed on?

I dont remember now, I think it was new game.

No it says the difficult you completed it on, not the difficulty of your best payday. If you have any mission where you don't have Insane, you have to complete that one.

Oh! I figured that it was difficulty of best Payday. I saw a few in Hard that I finished on Insane. Ill replay those.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

The only way you can get this trophy is if you play the ENTIRE campaign (ALL 49 missions) on Insane difficulty in SOLO ONLY. You WILL NOT get the trophy if you play online with someone or split screen. I played the missions where you go to the church online on Insane with someone and finished the rest of the game on solo. When I did, I never got the trophy and it was then until I did that specific set of missions on Insane on solo did I get the trophy. I'm not sure about split screen but I'm mentioning it because I played 6 missions with my bro till we finished a chapter and when I continued on solo cuz he no longer wanted to play, I had to redo all those missions. So, make sure you complete EVERY MISSION on Insane difficulty in SOLO and you will get this trophy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I did Insane run solo and got trophy because as people already have said the trophy doesn't pop up when playing online. The best way to check your progress truly is by opening chapter selection and seeing which missions you don't have completed on Insane yet (no need to start entirely new game).

I did the last mission online on Insane difficulty 3 times and all of them I had partners who had set it to easy - I kept wondering why they don't die and I get down all the time until I checked the chapter selection and saw I have beaten it on easy:)