Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel ~ Road Map & Trophy Guide

15024563065_cfaf4264d6_o.png

Credit to Ryukori for this

This Trophy Guide is the property of the writers and PS3T.org. Please do not copy, disseminate, or publish this work anywhere else without written permission from the aforementioned parties.

If this guide served its purpose and you feel obliged to join the forums, please feel free to give

jvaferreira or OlympiakosNYC a referral upon signing-up!

Overview:

• Estimated (P) difficulty: 4/10
  • Offline trophies: 47 (1 (P), 3 (G), 8 (S), 35 (B))    
  • Online trophies: 0 (If you don't own 2 controllers then 1)
  • Approximate amount of time to (P): 15 - 20 hours
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: 2 + chapter select.
  • Number of missable trophies: None, you can get every trophy via chapter select
  • Glitched trophies: Double Trouble (we don't know why it happens, but it pops for everyone eventually. Just keep playing.)
  • Does difficulty affect any trophies: Yes, you need to complete the game on Insane.
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies: No cheat codes
  • Is an Online Pass required?: No

In Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, players find themselves on the deadly streets of Mexico as Alpha and Bravo, two operatives working for Tactical Worldwide Operations (T.W.O.), a PMC outfit that drops them in the middle of a drug war conflict for an assignment full of corruption and deceit. With the ability to unleash the power of ultimate destruction, players will need to work together as their objectives unravel, allegiances begin to blur and they face off against the ruthless cartel.

Step 1: Beat the game on easy/medium difficulty

The trophies for this game are really easy; just beat the game without worrying to much about them. Just have a look at the trophy list to have a general idea of what you should do. I recommend starting the game on medium difficulty to unlock Just a scratch, and so you're more prepared for your insane run, but you can also just play on easy and play just 1 act on normal before heading into insane. Even though it is kind of hard to die on easy, always use cover; good for getting your 500 cover kills out of the way sooner. I also really recommend playing with a partner. It's just so much more fun that way. Use Overkill as much as possible. Don't save it. You need 600 plus Overkill kills. Now, depending on how you kill opponents, you will earn money faster which in turn will fill your overkill meter faster, as well as leveling you up faster and of course earning more and more money.

Story related trophies that you will earn during this playthrough

Let's do This

(B)(H)

Now What? (B)(H)

FUBAR (B)(H)

From Bad to Worse (B)(H)

Massacre in Paradise (B)(H)

Forgive Our Sins (B)(H)

Behind Enemies Lines (B)(H)

Drugs are for losers (B)(H)

War comes home (B)(H)

Revenge is a bitch (B)(H)

And now what? (B)(H)

Rank trophies that you will earn.

Sir, yes sir! (B)

Keep it up! (S)

Trophies you need to do one action:

Party Pooper (B)(H)

My Baby (B)

Just a scratch (B)

Combo Master (S)

Art is not a crime (B)(H)

Michelangelo (B)(H)

Money Shot (B)(H)

Melee all day! (B)

Cover Hopper (B)

First Blood (B)(H)

TWO heads (B)

1-2-3-GO! (B)(H)

Party Pooper (B)(H)

Environmentalist (B)(H)

Misc trophies that should unlock or you should have substantial progress towards.

Whack-A-Mask (B)

Let ‘er Rip (B)

Barbarian (B)

Overkiller (B)

Double Trouble (S)

Moocher (B)

Demolition Derby (B)(H)

And stay down (B)(H)

Fashion Police (B)(H)

Aggro-er (S)

Army Of TWO™ (S)

David vs. Goliath (B)(H)

Headache (B)

Blood Sport (B)

Backstabbing Bastard (B)(H)

Step 2: Beat the game on Insane difficulty

Blood, Sweat and Guns (G)

Look mom, I made it! (G)

Look at you! (S)

Deep Pockets (G)

Armed to the Teeth(S)

Step 3 (optional): Clean up

After you beat the game once, you get special Chapters that you could play called Overkill missions, where you can get almost all your trophies done with, as well as getting all the money you need towards the buying all outfits, tattoos, masks, and weapons trophy. Under Missions, head to Select Missions to see them. Missions Rally Point, Assault, and Confrontation all have these missions (Depending on your pre order bonus). In this mode, you're in overkill mode and need to keep killing to keep overkill activate. There are tons of enemies, and depending on what you need, you can easily farming here. If you need melee kills, just keep meleeing enemies, or keep blowing up cars if you need the 50 destroy cars trophy or just keep raking in money if all you need is money. Unfortunately you can't farm the overkill trophies here since you can't activate just your partners overkill or just your overkill. See the Guide on what real chapters you need to farm for those trophies. Note: The Stats under the Main Menu for your profile progress towards trophies seem to be very off. Don't get scared if it says something should have unlocked by now. Also Thank you to scuzzybum & dimikiller for confirming that if your playing Coop on the same TV, the kills for both users count towards trophy progress.

Yoda91192 said:
you can actually farm all the kill related trophies via restart checkpoint(manual restart checkpoint that is, the kills won't count if you die then use a restart checkpoint), so after you beat the game, if you're still missing stuff, select a chapter and just abuse, you won't have to get to the end for the kills to count, you'd only have to get to the end to get whatever money you earned.
Edited by Viper

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RKehQla.png 

B34.jpg  Platinum Trophy (P)

Earn all Army of TWO™ The Devil's Cartel Trophies

BC2.jpg Let's do This (B)(H)

Complete New Blood

Story Related. Cannot be Missed! Complete the following Chapters.

1. Protection

2. Basic Training

B19.jpg Now What? (B)(H)

Complete Cause and Effect

3. Permission to Engage

4. Foxhunt

5. Split Decision

6. Baptism by Fire

FE6.jpg FUBAR (B)(H)

Complete Rally Point

7. Politics in Action

8. Picking Up the Pieces

9. Into the Chaos

10. Riot Act

11. Urban Chaos

392.jpg From Bad to Worse (B)(H)

Complete Outside Contact

12. Fuel for the Fire

13. Observe and Detect

14. Local Heroes

15. Stronghold Assualt

16. Suicide Run

E54.jpg Massacre in Paradise (B)(H)

Complete Last Resort

17. Holiday Retreat

18. Room Service

F4B.jpg Forgive Our Sins (B)(H)

Complete Salvation

19. Among the Dead

20. Open Season

21. Rest for the Wicked

22. Shadows Walk

23. Into the Light

24. Loose Cannon

25. Special Delivery

C2D.jpg Behind Enemies Lines (B)(H)

Complete Enemy Territory

26. Behind Enemy Lines

27. Guardian Angel

28. Manhut

29. Fight for the Future

30. Desperate Measures

31. Objective Lost

721.jpg Drugs are for losers (B)(H)

Complete Narco Hell

32. Scavengers

33. Game Face

34. A Ray of Sun

35. Rooftop Rampage

36. Adrenaline High

37. Mad Science

38. The Butcher (There is a Boss Fight at the end of this Chapter)

548.jpg War comes home (B)(H)

Complete Assault

39. The Assault

40. Down But not Out

41. Get Her back

42. Race to the Quarry

43. Fish in a Barrel

40C.jpg Revenge is a bitch (B)(H)

Complete Confrontation

44. Burning Bridges

45. No Return

46. A Hero's Rescue

47. The Lion's Den

48. Salem on Trial

49. The Devils Due (There is a Boss Fight at the End of this chapter)

C86.jpg And now what? (B)(H)

Complete the Campaign

Story Related. Cannot be Missed!

After you have beat all 49 chapters on any difficulty this will pop along with Revenge is a Bitch.

67B.jpg Sir, yes sir! (B)

Level up to Rank 5

See Blood, Sweat and Guns.

2C2.jpg Keep it up! (S)

Level up to Rank 15

See Blood, Sweat and Guns.

025.jpg Blood, Sweat and Guns (G)

Level up to Rank 25

You'll level up by killing enemies, completing objectives, etc... You will probably not get this trophy on your first playthrough, but since you will need to complete at least two playthroughs, it will be reached eventually. I got it halfway through my insane run. You need roughly 500000 to reach level 25, which is almost unmissable if you are playing the game twice.

Edited by Viper
Replaced missing banner.

0A5.jpg My Baby (B)

Fully customize a weapon with 6 customizable parts or more

For this trophy you'll need to change your:

• Stock
  • Magazine
  • Sight
  • Under Mount
  • Side Mount
  • Muzzle

You need some money to do this first, so around mission 2/3, you should have enough money to get this. I recommend you customize your guns to your likings anyway. No reason to not upgrade your gun; it could only help you. Customize parts add to your damage, range, accuracy, reload speed. 2 ways you can enter your armory. Either in the Main Menu or at the end of a chapter. Not all Guns have 6 attachments. The following Guns have at least 6:

Assualt: M4, AK47, FX-05, BR-19, M-KAR, MTAB-19

LMG: SAW

Shotgun: S-12

SMG: MP-U45, Ruslan MK3, MK-IX

Sniper: AMR-50

F09.jpg Overkiller (B)

200 targets killed in single Overkill (Triggered by you)

To enter overkill, you'll need to fill the "white bar" on the middle/right of the screen, and press :l2: when it's full. To do this, you will need to kill enemies; once the bar is full, it'll stay like that, and you can trigger Overkill when you wish. You should get this trophy by simply going through the campaign twice. Depending on how you kill people you make more money and you fill your overkill meter faster.

Kill is 10, then the following adds to your combo:

headshot +10

melee +10

surprise +25

decoy +25

brute kill +25

tag team +50

saviour +50

bait +75

flank +75

flawless breach +250.

If you kill a lot of enemies quickly together with your teammate, multipliers add to this combo as well. When overkill is triggered, your character goes crazy. Everything slows down and his guns become unstoppable; anything in the area of his bullets will die. When you see there are no more enemies around, and you're in overkill, stop it by pressing the same buttons you used to activate it. The meter will be left off where you stopped it and it will now take less to fill it again. I didn't activate double overkill as much in playthrough 1 since i wanted to get the 2 trophies Overkill and Moocher over with and used Double overkill during my insane run, since when you trigger double overkill together it lasts nearly 3x the time single overkill does, which makes insane a little easier. See Double Trouble for more Information.

346.jpg Whack-A-Mask (B)

500 targets killed while in cover

To enter cover mode press :cross: near a object (mostly walls). This trophy will come naturally over the course of the game, and you'll probably unlock it towards the end of playthrough 1 or towards beginning of your second one. It will depend if you run and gun a lot, or just play it safe and use cover.

0CB.jpg Double Trouble (S)

200 targets killed in double Overkill

Glitch warning: A lot of people, including myself, needed a lot more than 200 kills. Just keep killing. It will pop. Double Overkill is when both players activate overkill at the same time. To enter overkill, press :l2:. If you're playing with an AI partner, you will have to trigger your partner's overkill too, by pressing :down:. If you are playing coop you and your partner need to press :l2: at the same time when your overkill bar is both full. After you get this trophy, stop activating the overkill at the same time, so you could work on Moocher and Overkill. My favorite chapters to keep farming these overkill trophies were chapter 8, 11, and 43. I farmed these after my 1st playthrough, since I didn't want to have to worry about it during my insane run.

sunnygrg said:
It should also be noted that if you die before hitting a checkpoint, the Overkill counter gets reset. So, the option to suicide after finding a good spot is not a valid one.

B31.jpg Moocher (B)

200 targets killed in single Overkill (Triggered by your partner)

You will know that an Overkill is triggered by your partner when you enter Overkill without activating it. If you're playing with an AI partner, you can press :down: to ask him to activate his Overkill, then again once your partner Overkill is ready to trigger it'll stay available for as long as you want. For a more in depth tips of the overkill trophies see here. http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/army-two-devils-cartel/194301-tips-overkill-moocher-double-trouble.html

4E9.jpg Let ‘er Rip (B)

100 targets killed using either an MMG or an MGL

MMG and MGL stand for Mounted Machine Gun and Mounted Grenade Launcher. You should use all the Mounted weapons you come across, and choose to give support on a mounted weapon every time you're given the chance. After 2 playthroughs, you should easily have this. If you don’t, load up chapter 44 Burning Bridges where you spawn in a plane with a MGL, and kill and replay as many times as needed.

F43.jpg Barbarian (B)

Destroyed 500 objects

Because of the new Frostbite 2.0 engine, the scenery is pretty destructible. If you keep trying to nail enemies through walls and corners, you'll see just how much the scenery can get destroyed, but you can also shoot other objects; pretty much anything in the game is destructible and this trophy shouldn't be a problem. When you're in overkill mod,e things get destroyed a lot faster, so just shoot everything and anything you see in front of you. I had this well before the halfway mark of my 1st playthrough.

Edited by Viper
Editorial Sweep

2BF.jpg Just a scratch (B)

You didn't go wounded once in a mission (medium, hard or insane)

This is easier done on medium difficulty (obviously) and you have to complete an entire mission without any members of the partnership needing to be revived. Take your time and don't rush; let your partner do all the work and take cover and blind fire to be safer.

Yoda91192 said:
Ah, well thanks for the clarification... Also, for Just a Scratch, I recommend doing Mission 4: Last Resort, There's only 2 parts to the mission and it's pretty short and easy.. Must have taken me only 10-15 minutes.

B41.jpg Combo Master (S)

Perform a x10 Co-op Combo

This shouldn't be a problem, but if you don't get it naturally try this method.

Spoiler

Pierce said:
Do this solo in chapter 16 "Suicide Run". This is the last chapter under the mission "Local Contact". Alpha and Bravo will load up a truck with C4 and drive towards an enemy compound, where they will eventually meet Fiona. You can either do the driving, or man a MMG on the truck and do the shooting. Choose to drive. As you drive down the streets, try to hit the enemies along the way. Your AI partner will also shoot at the targets you are pointing at, resulting in co-op combos. At the end of the run, the truck will crash through a gate and a cutscene starts. You should get the trophy then. If not, Start>Restart Checkpoint and try again. (I did this on Medium difficulty.)

Credit goes to Sunnygrg for the video guide.

If you still haven't been able to get this, try an overkill contract after you have finished the game. Run and kill quickly with your partner.

64A.jpg Art is not a crime (B)(H)

Create your own Custom Mask

See Michelangelo.

485.jpg Michelangelo (B)(H)

Apply the maximum number of layers on a customized mask

Main Menu>Armory> Customize Operative>Custom Mask. 12 layers is the max number of layers you can create. You could either just keep pressing :cross:, and add the same white box over and over again for 12 layers, or you could get creative and build a kick ass mask and wear it. Its up to you.

04D.jpg Demolition Derby (B)(H)

Destroy 50 cars

If you really focus on getting this trophy, you will get it around mission 2 or 3, but it shouldn't be a problem. It takes a about a clip or 2 grenades to blow up a car. In overkill mode though, it takes 1 or 2 bullets so whenever you enter overkill just aim for cars. You should have this midway/end into your 1 playthrough. Shooting the driver in the head and the car flipping over isn't good enough. The car needs to blow up. When your in overkill, aim for cars. Not only is this good for the trophy, but it also caused enemies around the cars to be killed as well.

88B.jpg Money Shot (B)(H)

Headshot a target while blind firing

This is easily done with the Blind Fire Camera Under Mount because you will have cross hairs even when blind firing. I got this without even knowing it was a trophy. When you're in cover, don't aim with

:l1: and just fire with :r1:, and hopefully you'll get a headshot with it. It;s hard to aim so it may take a few tries, but nothing difficult.

2D5.jpg Melee all day! (B)

Perform a melee kill while you're in Overkill

The trophy description says it all. Once you get in overkill, just go near an enemy and press :r3:. You will get plenty of melee kills in overkill so i wouldn't worry about this trophy.

512.jpg And stay down (B)(S)

Perform 10 melee kills on wounded targets

When you see an enemy crawling for his life, approach him and press

:r3:. You will have better luck getting the enemy on the floor by shooting his legs. If you shoot him in the Chest or Head, he will usually die.

1A7.jpg Cover Hopper (B)

Perform 10 cover to cover transition in a row

To make a cover transaction, you want to be in cover and look at another hiding spot until a little "Blue Arrow" appears, just tap :cross:, and your character will move to that cover. Repeat this 10 times in a row. You can use the same 2 covers over and over again till this trophy pops. You can get this as early as the 1st chapter during the tutorial.

D65.jpg Fashion Police (B)(H)

Perform 50 Hat Shots

A hat shot is when you shoot an enemies hat out of his head. You will probably get this trophy while going for Headache trophy. You won't get a bonus for hatshots, so you won't really know when it counts or not. I popped this very early into the game. Don't really have to worry about this trophy. Note: Very few people have said that they finished the game and have every trophy except this. This is almost impossible to happen, so it glitched on you. After your all finished with the game, delete all your saves and replay the game. You should have it within an hour.

333.jpg 1-2-3-GO! (B)(H)

Players simultaneously killed 2 unaware targets

To do this, simply find 2 unaware enemies and sync up a shot, where each player targets a single target. This is very easy in Coop. When playing with a AI teammate its a bit tricker.

Yoda91192 said:
For 1-2-3-GO!, I'd recommend doing one of the slo-mo breaches (where yourself and your partner are stacked up on a door, obviously) that the enemies have their backs faced toward you when going in. I got my trophy no problem w/ the AI in Mission 4 - Outside Contact, Chapter 13 - Observe and Detect. Shortly after the part where you take down the MMG and Cartel baddies, you'll have to enter this little building and breach a door on the other side of a hallway, perfect spot for the trophy here with two guys on the left, and another two on the right. Good luck, and hope this helped.

BE0.jpg First Blood (B)(H)

Make your first kill as a rookie (in Cause and Effect mission)

You will get this trophy after getting your very first kill, after the Training Mission.

Edited by Viper
Editorial Sweep

490.jpg Army Of TWO™ (S)

Perform 250 Flank, Surprise and/or Tag Team kills

Simply ask your partner to take the aggro by pressing :right:, and kill the enemies while you are "invisible". If you use a silencer on your gun, you will get a lot of surprise kills since the enemies won't know where they are getting shot from. Also, you will get tons of tag team kills so this trophy will easily be unlocked by playthrough 2.

DF0.jpg Aggro-er (S)

You took the Aggro for 100 Flank kills

This is the opposite of Army Of TWO™; this time you will take the aggro and let your partner shoot the enemies. You'll know that you took the aggro when you get a "Bait" or "Decoy" bonus. If you don't have this by the time you're done with playthrough 2, start a mission on easy, and stand in front of an enemy and let Bravo take him out. You'll get a Bait or Decoy bonus when doing so.

B96.jpg David vs. Goliath (B)(H)

Kill 10 Brutes in Physical Confrontation

When an heavy enemy gets close, you will have to complete a mini-game by mashing :cross: button, which will kill the brute instantly. This will be the easier and faster way of dispatching a brute, so you'll probably get more than 10. If there is any way you don't have this after you're done with both playthroughs load chapter 48 or 49. More than 10 are there.

SWAT_JaYbO said:
For the David vs Goliath trophy, you can shoot a brute that is fighting with your A.I partner and get this as well. The trophy popped when I shot one that was fighting bravo.

E01.jpg Party Pooper (B)(H)

Kill 3 targets with 1 grenade

To throw a grenade, press :r2:. For this trophy, you'll just have to find a bunch of enemies close to each other, and throw a grenade in the middle of them. There are literary hundreds of places this could be down. There are enemies everywhere. Every time you have a bunch of enemies in groups, throw a grenade and hope to get it.

A23.jpg Environmentalist (B)(H)

Kill 3 targets or more using an explosive object in any level

Some people get this early on the game, but some don't; it's a bit of a luck based trophy.

This method will get you the trophy for sure.

Credit goes to Yoda91192 for finding this spot [spoiler=756147514]

Pierce said:
At Chapter 23 "Into the Light", command Bravo to do a partner breach instead of initiating it yourself. This ensures that you are on the right side of the room (from your perspective). There are 2 red gas canisters on the right, you want to shoot the further one, which is next to a riot shield enemy. Do not shoot immediately when you enter the room. There are only 2 enemies on the right side of the room (the riot shield guy and one other). Wait a bit for a 3rd guy to run forward towards the canister, then blow all 3 of them away. Don't worry if the overkill for room breaching runs out, time it such that you have all 3 within range. If you don't get the trophy, restart checkpoint and try again.

591.jpg Headache (B)

Perform 100 Headshots

Simply aim for the head, and you should have this in no time. You will know that you got a headshot when you get headshot bonuses.

AA9.jpg Blood Sport (B)

Perform 100 melee kills

To perform a melee kill, just approach an enemy and press :r3: to melee kill him. On Easy difficulty, this is easy to accomplish since it's hard to die. Also, when you trigger overkill mode, you can run and melee people without having to worry about dying.

17B.jpg Backstabbing Bastard (B)(H)

Perform 50 Backstabs

To peform a backstab on an enemy, you will have to approach him unnoticed, and perform a melee kill (press :r3:) from behind. You can do this in combat when your partner is aggro on the enemies. You will get a backstab bonus when you successfully melee an enemy from behind. You can link this trophy with Army Of TWO™. I easily got backstab kills when I was in Overkill mode. Since you are faster than you enemies, just run behind them and stab them. They could be aware of you; just need to make sure you melee them from behind. If this is your last trophy, load up Chapter 32, Scavengers. You are sneaking around looking for your weapons, so you can get 4-5 backstabs here easily. Make sure to crouch to not be heard.

manifesto said:
Another spot for Backstabbing Bastard is in 37 Mad Science, when the knife welding guys coming running at you, run out the way the will get into confrontation mode with bravo. Easy backstab. :whistle:
Edited by Viper
Editorial Sweep

567.jpg Look mom, I made it!trophy_gold.png 

Complete the game on Insane

To unlock this trophy, you will need to beat the game on Insane difficulty. You must finish the game at least once on another difficulty, before Insane is unlocked. If you are Playing COOP, make sure you and your partner are on insane difficulty. You will keep your rank and all of your purchases from your first playthrough, and these will all help as you try to beat the game on insane. All kill related trophies carry over as well.

General tips for surviving Insane:

-Like every game on hard, take your time.

-Do not rush through any part of the game, unless you are in Overkill which you wanna kill quickly.

-Keep your distance from enemies.

-Sometimes just hide. Let your teammate do most of the work when possible.

-Use cover. You should always be in cover while in a firefight. A lot of cover in the game is destroyable. Find new cover quickly.

-Be smart with your use of Overkill. Try to remember the hard areas from playthrough 1, and activate it when you know there are a lot of enemies in the area.

-Aside from the last few chapters, Insane was very easy compared to most FPS hard or insane difficulty. Only the last 3 or so chapters are a little tricky.

385.jpg Armed to the Teeth (G)

Buy All Guns

For this trophy, you will need to buy every weapon in the game. For this, you will need to have 330,000 and be at least level 20, which you'll probably reach half way through your 2nd playthrough.

Assault

• M4 - Rank 1
  • M-KAR - Rank 1
  • AK-47 - Rank 2
  • X9 Tactical - Rank 2
  • FX-05 - Rank 2
  • BR-19 - Rank 4
  • MTAB-19 - Rank 10
  • M1 - Rank 12
  • FH-80 - Rank 16

LMG

• SAW - Rank 2
  • RPD - Rank 4
  • MG-23 - Rank 8
  • MG-40 - Rank 19

Shotgun

• LE-400 - Rank 1
  • ASG Combat - Rank 3
  • S-12 - Rank 11
  • DAO-X - Rank 14

SMG

• MP-U45 - Rank 2
  • Ruslan MK3 - Rank 3
  • SD3 - Rank 7
  • UCAP 9000 - Rank 11
  • MK-IK - Rank 18

Sniper

• SWAT-LR .300 - Rank 2
  • LONGSHOT R50 - Rank 6
  • SVD - Rank 10
  • AMR-50 - Rank 15

Sidearm

• M92 - Rank 1
  • Model 971 - Rank 2
  • M1911 - Rank 6
  • Falcon .50 - Rank 8
  • P226 - Rank 12
  • MAG-44 - Rank 20

Note: The best tactic would be to have your 3 weapon of choice and just keep upgrading those , to avoid spending too much money on weapons you won't use.

Also see Deep Pockets.

B1A.jpg Look at you! (S)

Buy All Outfits

See Deep Pockets.

2B4.jpg Deep Pocketstrophy_gold.png 

Buy all Weapons, Tattoos, Masks and Outfits

This will likely be the final trophy that you will unlock. You need to beat the game on insane, and be level 25 to be able to unlock everything. 2.5 Playthroughs should be enough, or use the Overkiller missions to farm money after 2 playthroughs. As well as the guns and outfits trophies, you will need to purchase 22 tattoos and 56 masks. There is a $ sign next to anything that you haven't bought yet. Aside from guns, all these are pretty useless so don't waste your time buying anything till the end. You need about 650,000 to buy everything. Each playthrough is around 250,000.

8FA.jpg TWO heads (B)

Complete a mission (excluding New Blood) with a human partner

You will get this trophy without trying if you're playing with a friend (or not friend), whether playing slip-screen or online co-op.

If you don't have a buddy, you can get someone on the Co-op Partners Thread and play any mission except New Blood. You could easily do this by yourself shuffling 2 controllers when playing on easy. I would recommend Act 4 if you are doing it this way, since you have allies in the level and its a very short mission. Only 2 chapters long.

Edited by Viper
Editorial Sweep

Working on the roadmap and some insane tips that got lost somehow. Everything else seems ready. Any mistakes or anything I can add let me know guys. :-)

Just one more tip to all my above ones: At the end of the Introduction, you may want to add that Overkillers mode is only straight up accessible to those people who preordered the game. Though there is a minor workaround and that is, have someone invite you to their game (assuming you don't have the missions for it), and then you can play them without owning it. The easiest Overkillers mission is the one in Mission 4 - Outside Contact, I made about 30k every 3-5 minutes.

Also, your price for the outfits under Deep Pockets is wayyyy off, I mean, one of the outfits ALONE are $50,000... Aaaaaaaaaand, for And Stay Down, you have a bronze AND silver trophy icon, think ya meant bronze and hidden? :p

Edited by Yoda91192

Just one more tip to all my above ones: At the end of the Introduction, you may want to add that Overkillers mode is only straight up accessible to those people who preordered the game. Though there is a minor workaround and that is, have someone invite you to their game (assuming you don't have the missions for it), and then you can play them without owning it. The easiest Overkillers mission is the one in Mission 4 - Outside Contact, I made about 30k every 3-5 minutes.

Also, your price for the outfits under Deep Pockets is wayyyy off, I mean, one of the outfits ALONE are $50,000...

Thank you for the heads up. And thank you for all the important info you have given us. That's jva part. Ill have him look into it.

How the heck do I access the overkiller missions? I preordered also but I don't see them.

How the heck do I access the overkiller missions? I preordered also but I don't see them.

Ill add that to the guide when I get home since its a pain editing on a cell phone. After you beat the game go to mission select and scroll down the chapters. Some acts have contracts in them that you can replay as many times as you want. They are blue.

Ill add that to the guide when I get home since its a pain editing on a cell phone. After you beat the game go to mission select and scroll down the chapters. Some acts have contracts in them that you can replay as many times as you want. They are blue.

This.^ You have to complete the campaign once in order to get access to them.

Oh ok I found them. Thank you

another spot for Backstabbing Bastard is in 37 mad science when the knife welding guys coming running at you, run out the way the will get into confrontation mode with bravo. easy backstab :whistle:

Ah yes, restarted that checkpoint over about 3 times there and finished my backstabs off, very easy. I love that checkpoint restarts can be used to farm.

Edited by Yoda91192

There are a few things you need to clarify for this guide to serve its purpose. First thing first...

Is an Online Pass required?: No for the platinum but yes after 48 hour trial to play coop

The answer should be a plain and simple NO. You can earn the platinum trophy with couch coop, so...

My Baby

Fully customize a weapon with 6 customizable parts or more

Clarify which guns can actualy be customized with six different parts. Not all is what I remember.

For the Overkill trophies, it would be a nice idea to list a good farming location. It should also be noted that if you die before hitting a checkpoint, the Overkill counter gets reset. So, the option to suicide after finding a good spot is not a valid one.

For the Michelangelo trophy, please note that twelve is the maximum number of layers any given mask can have.

For Demolition Derby, if you haven't earned it already, Rally Point Overkillers mission or any other bonus contact is a good farming location.

--------------

Your guide currently is pretty austere. I expected a lot more in a co-written one. You've got work to do gentlemen, lots of it.

Edited by EEHHHHHH

do realize your pricing is a bit off.

All tattoos - 30.000$

Most of the tattoos (17) are also unlocked right from the beginning with a price of 1.500$ each. For beating the story one time you will unlock the tattoos of Rios, Salem and Fiona, also with a price of 1.500$.

Masks - 155.000$

For all masks you have to beat the story one time, another time on Insane and reach rang 25. Most of the masks (34) are avaible right from the beginning, with a price of 2.000$. Some other (11) will be unlocked by betting up to rang 25 and costs 5.000$ each. For beating the story first time you will get 7 masks of Rios, Salem and El Diabolo (7.500$) at a price of 2.500$. The last one (Horse) will be unlocked for beating the story on Insane and costs 10.000$.

hope it helps

First off, i actually do think it's a good guide so thanks!

I have yet to start on this game and everything is well explained, but i'm left with only one question: when you farm for trophies after you completed the game, like for an X amount of kills, can you just select a chapter, kill a few guys in the needed manner and restart, or do you have to complete the whole chapter for it to register? I think you need to clarify that in the guide. Again, other than that it's a great guide!! :)

First off, i actually do think it's a good guide so thanks!

I have yet to start on this game and everything is well explained, but i'm left with only one question: when you farm for trophies after you completed the game, like for an X amount of kills, can you just select a chapter, kill a few guys in the needed manner and restart, or do you have to complete the whole chapter for it to register? I think you need to clarify that in the guide. Again, other than that it's a great guide!! :)

I said in one of my posts that you can actually farm all the kill related trophies via restart checkpoint(manual restart checkpoint that is, the kills won't count if you die then use a restart checkpoint), so after you beat the game, if you're still missing stuff, select a chapter and just abuse, you won't have to get to the end for the kills to count, you'd only have to get to the end to get whatever money you earned.

Edited by Yoda91192

I disagree with the part under Demolition Derby that says "you should have it midway in your 1st playthrough". I've finished Insane on my own and still haven't got this. I have doubts that shooting the drivers in the vehicles scenes counts as destroying the vehicles - which is what I do.

Ok will edit that. I managed to have it halfway through my 1st playthrough but I was aiming for cars when in overkill. Don't think killing the driver is good enough. You have to blow up the car.

I'm deleting the roadmap and writing it over. It really looks like crap. And will make something's more clear that isn't.

• Viper changed the title to Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel ~ Road Map & Trophy Guide