Rate the trophy difficulty...  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_35.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.66

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a bit annoying if you did it with the AI, but was way easy with an actual partner.

I did my initial run on medium with my gf, but she was over playing on the first run through, so settled with the ai

Amazing that this game is so easy. 40th day had some tougher spots.

T4D would easily be a 4 if not for the multiplayer. It was really the worse part.

For this game I'll give it a 3, the insane run was not that hard, completed it easily with the AI partner and yesterday I was helping a person with his Insane run and it was even easier.

The worse part it to farm enough money if you don't have the DLC, but if you enjoy the game you easily get it on your 3rd playthrough.

T4D would easily be a 4 if not for the multiplayer. It was really the worse part.

For this game I'll give it a 3, the insane run was not that hard, completed it easily with the AI partner and yesterday I was helping a person with his Insane run and it was even easier.

The worse part it to farm enough money if you don't have the DLC, but if you enjoy the game you easily get it on your 3rd playthrough.

Yes don't remind me. Extraction was the most frustrating online trophy ever. The campaign was easy on The 40th day although the kills trophy was boring cause you had to play the game like 5 times. Looking forward to this game although I have to wait for a price drop.

2/10. Insane was not that hard. I completed it on Insane with just A.I. partner, probably only two tricky moments in the whole game. I'm not mega amazing at TPS games either. I reckon Uncharted 2 on hard is about as difficult.

That said, I enjoyed this game. I'd be up for some DLC!

• 2 weeks later...