Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

boosting2.png 

Co-op Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Army of Two: the Devil's Cartel is best played with a partner. I don't play many co-op games, but when I do, I prefer a partner to A.I.

So, if your looking for a friend who will have your back when the sh*t goes down. Feel free to add me & please have a mic, the key to success in any mission in communication.

* Side Note (Xx-JaYHoVa-xX) - I tried to send you a message on the PS3 but, your settings blocked any friend request or message. Just F.Y.I.

PSN ID: Hand_Banana_0341

Not really lookin to boost any specific trophies. Just want to play through the game on insane with someone. Not looking to marathon run the whole thing either. Just get as far as we can comfortably get.

I don't have a mic but i don't really think you need one if you just play smart.

Psn ID - melikefishnchips

I am looking to do an Insane run on coop.

PSN: Sunnygrg

Thinking about starting this tomorrow and I also need a coop partner. Just curious what time zone your in and do you use a mic?

I have a mic and live in mountain time zone( Colorado )

Edited by SWAT_brigadeCT

I need 2 trophies for platinum hoping someone can help me with them

All I need is

TWO heads Complete a mission (excluding New Blood) with a human partner

will even do the shortest mission if that is ok with anyone

And

Combo Master Perform a x10 Co-op Combo

struggling with this one not sure where the best place or tactic is to get it so hopefully someone who knows what to do can help me with this

My psn is hammy2007

i am in the uk so GMT 0

thanks in advance and please do put army of two in message so i know what friend request is for

Looking at your trophy card, how did you manage to buy everything before even beating Insane? o.O

i beat insane it took me some time doing it all and have played through the game a lot (well few levels any way) trying to get the combo but is only need they 2 trophies specially the combo one as am just about finished the co op one with a random

Didn't really answer my question, but okay lol... & For the x10 combo, I personally got it at the end of "Outside Contact", where you find a truck w/ a MMG that you load up w/ C4, and choose whether to drive or shoot, I chose to shoot while my partner was running motherfuckers over and we got it no problem.

Edited by Yoda91192

Hi im looking for a coop partner to help out on my insane run

Im from the Uk and have a mic

Btw its not the whole campaign just the later levels also...

I have contacts mode so i can host for those who dont own it and help grind money

PSN - RPDPREDATOR

message me with either Ao2 insane or Ao2contacts

should be available today and saturday

• Viper unpinned and locked this topic