XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-22-2010, 08:11 AM   #1
Slamma

Awards Showcase Jack of All Trades   10,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Member of the Month Winner   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Default Full Arsenal Trophy

I am going through my second playthrough (with good morality) and I am on chapter 3. I still have several attachments locked, including the Custom Shield, TG-400 Shield, 7337 Defender, J37 Defender Mk 4, etc etc.

Do all of the attachments unlock after beating the game twice, one with positive morality and one with negative morality? Or do some of these attachments need to be found while playing?
Old 04-23-2010, 03:42 PM   #2
tbond22

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammajamma28 View Post
I am going through my second playthrough (with good morality) and I am on chapter 3. I still have several attachments locked, including the Custom Shield, TG-400 Shield, 7337 Defender, J37 Defender Mk 4, etc etc.

Do all of the attachments unlock after beating the game twice, one with positive morality and one with negative morality? Or do some of these attachments need to be found while playing?
I don't remember where they are all located, but I used the video guide on the 360 website. It tells you what level they are on and which one it is.

Retired Trophy Hunter
tbond22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:26 PM   #3
archangel59

The bad and good morality choices do unlock several of the attachments and a few weapons. However more of them are found laying around the levels. There are even a few that require you to get to the boxes that the enemies are protecting before they close.

As tbond22 pointed out the videos on the sister site are very helpful in trying to find the leftovers. When I was down to my last few I found an actual text list of where they were located and cross referenced it with the videos to find exactly where I needed to look without wasting my time on the ones I've already found.
archangel59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:56 PM   #4
Slamma

Awards Showcase Jack of All Trades   10,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Member of the Month Winner   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Alright, sweet. Thanks for the tip.