DLC trophies glitched?

In case anyone doesn't know fully - What happens with this wonderful glitch is that all DLC trophies will pop no problem if you do not have any multiplayer trophies. If you do, this is where it gets interesting. The DLC has 8 trophies. Multiplayer has 10. However many multiplayer trophies you have, subtract that from the DLC and that is how many DLC trophies you can pop. For example : I have 7 multiplayer trophies. I played the DLC and found a mask. DING! Pick a New Face trophy unlocks. Finished both chapters and never got another trophy. Since I have 7 MP trophies I can ONLY unlock 1 DLC trophy. If you have all MP, then no DLC trophies will pop. If you have 4 MP, then you can unlock 4 DLC, etc.

I LOVE this game. It is such a blast to play local co-op with a buddy. But the inexcusably bad MP setup (can't start your own match) stopped me from getting platinum on this game. (I have every trophy except KOTH, Fancy meeting you here and the 2 extraction trophies) And now you pile this on top of it. EA needs to get their collective heads out of their asses and do something right for a change. Grrrrrr....

Yeah, this 'glitch' is pure crap. I can't believe that they botched the DLC this badly. It's a cool couple of levels, but I guess I have 9/10 MP trophies (No King of the Hill - can't get through enough matches with teams that don't suck - plus this has just become shotgun battle which is annoying)... so Im just boned until they patch this... ugh. Dammit EA!

Hi! An Important question: i have played the dlc through and only got 1 Trophy... I still Need the beast and King of the Hill from the Main Game. Are they still Working After i installed the dlc ( both online and offline trophies) Or are they also glitched now??? Anybody Tried this yet? Thanks a Lot!

@Johnc - You can get any trophy from multiplayer or campaign if you have DLC. It's just the DLC trophies that are glitched. So go and Beast it up! Become King of the Hill! Just keep your fingers crossed that stupid EA patches this to fix DLC trophies. And hopefully in a more timely manner than, say, Activision did with Ghostbusters!:rimshot:

@Johnc - You can get any trophy from multiplayer or campaign if you have DLC. It's just the DLC trophies that are glitched. So go and Beast it up! Become King of the Hill! Just keep your fingers crossed that stupid EA patches this to fix DLC trophies. And hopefully in a more timely manner than, say, Activision did with Ghostbusters!:rimshot:

Ugh Ghostbusters, I still remember the whole Payday! debacle. Hopefully this is not going to be like that.

@Varkovsky - Sorry to have brought that up. I know it is a painful subject. But, the similarities are eerie. Both amazing games. Both have awesome MP. And both have glitched trophies. Please, for once EA, fix something! Of course I think it will be remedied shortly because they have acknowledged that it is a problem AND the exact same problem is affecting the 360. *fingers crossed*

@Varkovsky - Sorry to have brought that up. I know it is a painful subject. But, the similarities are eerie. Both amazing games. Both have awesome MP. And both have glitched trophies. Please, for once EA, fix something! Of course I think it will be remedied shortly because they have acknowledged that it is a problem AND the exact same problem is affecting the 360. *fingers crossed*

The 360 people said some of them got refunded by Microsoft. I guess we could do the same from Sony. But I don't want a refund, I want my 100% completion :(

So.... there is no solution to this yet, eh?

I have platinum on the main game so... all of the online trophies. That means, if I were to buy the DLC, I wouldn't be able to earn any of the new ones?

Oh man that is lame. Wow.

Yep, no solution and no word on a timeframe for a patch. And yeah, if you have all online trophies, you can't get ANY DLC trophies! I still REALLY enjoyed the DLC, though. Even with glitched trophies, the extra levels were great.

I was thinking of buying the DLC intill now.

I just wanted to ask if anyone one has tried to sync there trophies to Playstation Network and then delete there save game and game data. Then try to get trophies.

I dont know if it would work or not just i dont want to waste money buying it just to test it out.

It might be just a stupid idea but its worth a try it someone still has the DLC i think i might just wait and re-buy Army of Two in a few months again and just take it back for now.

thanks for all the info and i will have to start checking on forums before i buy any DLC from now on.

So.... there is no solution to this yet, eh?

I have platinum on the main game so... all of the online trophies. That means, if I were to buy the DLC, I wouldn't be able to earn any of the new ones?

Oh man that is lame. Wow.

I don't think so, I got all multiplayer trophies and was still able to get the new mask trophy.

Problem lies elsewhere I guess.

Deleted my gamesave after getting platinum.

Just got the first of the DLC trophies no problem... we'll see how the rest goes...

UPDATE: Just finished getting all the 'glitched' trophies.

Solution - finish getting all the in game trophies (or get as many as you can before you feel like you cant get any more) - delete game save - play through til the first checkpoint in Chapter 1 on your new game (all stats cleared) [1st checkpoint is after the elevator] - skip to chapter 8 and play through the DLC doing everything you need to.

Kind of sucks, but that's the only solution as of now. Some of you might hold out that EA will patch the trophies and you can get them without having to delete the game save, but who knows that could be soon or it could be a while or it could never be... its really up to you.

Edited by rkylehiemenz