XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 02:24 PM   #11
kakihara301
 
kakihara301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Lenox, IL
Posts: 695
Default

@Johnc - You can get any trophy from multiplayer or campaign if you have DLC. It's just the DLC trophies that are glitched. So go and Beast it up! Become King of the Hill! Just keep your fingers crossed that stupid EA patches this to fix DLC trophies. And hopefully in a more timely manner than, say, Activision did with Ghostbusters!
__________________

thanks wifey for awesome sig<3

kakihara301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:15 PM   #12
Varkovsky
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Singapore/Jakarta
Posts: 1,297

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakihara301 View Post
@Johnc - You can get any trophy from multiplayer or campaign if you have DLC. It's just the DLC trophies that are glitched. So go and Beast it up! Become King of the Hill! Just keep your fingers crossed that stupid EA patches this to fix DLC trophies. And hopefully in a more timely manner than, say, Activision did with Ghostbusters!
Ugh Ghostbusters, I still remember the whole Payday! debacle. Hopefully this is not going to be like that.
__________________
Member of EBGobblins - THL 5 winner!!!



Varkovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:31 PM   #13
kakihara301
 
kakihara301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Lenox, IL
Posts: 695
Default

@Varkovsky - Sorry to have brought that up. I know it is a painful subject. But, the similarities are eerie. Both amazing games. Both have awesome MP. And both have glitched trophies. Please, for once EA, fix something! Of course I think it will be remedied shortly because they have acknowledged that it is a problem AND the exact same problem is affecting the 360. *fingers crossed*
__________________

thanks wifey for awesome sig<3

kakihara301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:01 PM   #14
mushroomhead75
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ohio
Posts: 36
Default dlc

ya i hope they get it fixed soon rock on and its just the dlc thats glitched
__________________
AC/DC ROCKS!!!!!!!
mushroomhead75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #15
Twitch_City
 
Twitch_City's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Posts: 198

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

So.... there is no solution to this yet, eh?
I have platinum on the main game so... all of the online trophies. That means, if I were to buy the DLC, I wouldn't be able to earn any of the new ones?

Oh man that is lame. Wow.
__________________


Recent Platinums: The Last of Us / Aliens: Colonial Marines / Resogun / Knack
Recent 100%s: Contrast / Brothers: AToTS / TLoU: Left Behind

Recent Vita Platinums: The Walking Dead / Hotline Miami / Guacamelee / Dokuro
Recent Vita 100%s: The Walking Dead: 400 Days / Guacamelee DLC / Thomas was Alone

Currently Working On: --
Soon To Be Working On: Bioshock: BaS, E02
Twitch_City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:12 PM   #16
Varkovsky
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Singapore/Jakarta
Posts: 1,297

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakihara301 View Post
@Varkovsky - Sorry to have brought that up. I know it is a painful subject. But, the similarities are eerie. Both amazing games. Both have awesome MP. And both have glitched trophies. Please, for once EA, fix something! Of course I think it will be remedied shortly because they have acknowledged that it is a problem AND the exact same problem is affecting the 360. *fingers crossed*
The 360 people said some of them got refunded by Microsoft. I guess we could do the same from Sony. But I don't want a refund, I want my 100% completion
__________________
Member of EBGobblins - THL 5 winner!!!



Varkovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:00 AM   #17
kakihara301
 
kakihara301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Lenox, IL
Posts: 695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch_City View Post
So.... there is no solution to this yet, eh?
I have platinum on the main game so... all of the online trophies. That means, if I were to buy the DLC, I wouldn't be able to earn any of the new ones?

Oh man that is lame. Wow.
Yep, no solution and no word on a timeframe for a patch. And yeah, if you have all online trophies, you can't get ANY DLC trophies! I still REALLY enjoyed the DLC, though. Even with glitched trophies, the extra levels were great.
__________________

thanks wifey for awesome sig<3

kakihara301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:34 PM   #18
rkylehiemenz
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 671
Default

BOOOO!!! I really want to trade this game in, but I already bought the DLC, so I dont want to waste $10. Catch-22... eep
__________________
rkylehiemenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:36 AM   #19
Gryphin
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Derby, UK
Posts: 64
Default

I was thinking of buying the DLC intill now.

I just wanted to ask if anyone one has tried to sync there trophies to Playstation Network and then delete there save game and game data. Then try to get trophies.

I dont know if it would work or not just i dont want to waste money buying it just to test it out.

It might be just a stupid idea but its worth a try it someone still has the DLC i think i might just wait and re-buy Army of Two in a few months again and just take it back for now.

thanks for all the info and i will have to start checking on forums before i buy any DLC from now on.
__________________

If you add me as a friend please state you from ps3t.org

Platinum Collection
PSN 100% Collection
Working On
Gryphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:05 PM   #20
rkylehiemenz
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 671
Default

If I can finish my platinum soon, I will try deleting my game save and doing it, but I dont want to lose my 4000kills.
__________________
rkylehiemenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:26 AM.