XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 06-11-2011, 09:51 AM   #161
cjt417

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapor_N4 View Post
Can you get All Guns Blazing, Death Dealer, &/or Job Seeker in Extraction? If not do these kills have to be done in the same match or can they be done over a bunch of matches?
no. only killed online-players count towards those.

the other question - only death dealer needs to be done in one match. the others accumulate.

#62 Lego The Hobbit.
cjt417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 03:58 PM   #162
Vapor_N4

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjt417 View Post
no. only killed online-players count towards those.

the other question - only death dealer needs to be done in one match. the others accumulate.
Oh ok. That sux then. I managed to get Fresh Meat in extraction so that's why I wondered if the others were attainable the same way.
Old 06-11-2011, 06:27 PM   #163
cjt417

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapor_N4 View Post
Oh ok. That sux then. I managed to get Fresh Meat in extraction so that's why I wondered if the others were attainable the same way.
of course with fresh meat your still using another online player to help get the trophy, or rather the AI has no influence on the trophy.

#62 Lego The Hobbit.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:17 PM   #164
mikecafc85

Send a message via MSN to mikecafc85

Hi guys can i just confirm if you failed to save a hostage do you have to restart the whole playthrough from the beginning or can you get killed and start from the previous checkpoint?
mikecafc85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:11 AM   #165
cjt417

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecafc85 View Post
Hi guys can i just confirm if you failed to save a hostage do you have to restart the whole playthrough from the beginning or can you get killed and start from the previous checkpoint?
you can get killed and start from a previous checkpoint. i think you can also just select restart from last checkpoint in the menu. its really the only way to save the hostages since you'll probably mess up a hostage-save or two.

#62 Lego The Hobbit.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:53 AM   #166
kraven_15

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjt417 View Post
you can get killed and start from a previous checkpoint. i think you can also just select restart from last checkpoint in the menu. its really the only way to save the hostages since you'll probably mess up a hostage-save or two.
I was just coming on to confirm this actually... so you can reload the checkpoint? Coz the Roadmap says you can't reload the checkpoints...?

EDIT: Yes, you can reload checkpoints. I did everytime I stuffed up and the trophy unlocked just fine.

On a side note, my Hardcore (finish the game on the hardest difficulty) trophy glitched. anyone have this happen? I'm gonna finish it again anyway but was wondering if it was common place?

EDIT: Problem solved, nevermind

Online Gaming Quest Priorities:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon, Alien Breed Impact 3, Arcana Heart 3, Army of Two: 40th Day, BFBC 2 (Vietnam + Onslaught DLC), Dead Rising 2: OTR, Hard Corp: Uprising, MoH: Warfighter, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Operation Flashpoint: Red River (+DLC), Quantum of Solace, Transformers: FoC, Uncharted 2 (DLC), Way of the Samurai 4

Last edited by kraven_15; 08-12-2011 at 05:30 AM.
kraven_15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:12 AM   #167
Ivotas

Quote:
Originally Posted by FARAZ_1994 View Post
Full Arsenal
Collect all weapons and weapon parts

You will need to collect every weapon and weapon part to get this trophy, which includes all primary, secondary and special weapons. Some will be found in enemy supply crates (one or two per chapter). The rest have to be purchased. Attachments that you need to get for this trophy are suppressors, metal plates, stocks, barrels and cartridges. You do NOT need to purchase styles or camouflages for this trophy. The amount of money you need altogether to purchase everything will come close to around $1.8 million, so be prepared to replay levels a lot. I suggest choosing levels with the most hostages as each time you save a hostage you obtain roughly $15000-20000.
I've got a question about this trophy. I understand that you don't get it by simply getting all the weapon schematics and weapon pieces found in weapon crates but rather that you have to actually everything besides camouflages and styles. Here's the thing though, in my customize weapon menu there's some parts that are still not unlocked and that even though I've found all weapon schematics aswell as having had access to all weapon crates. Plus I got all rewards from the different morality choices and in the first playthrough I've saved all the hostages. Yet, some weapons and some pieces are still locked. So I'm curious if I've missed something or if I have the bad luck and the trophy is glitched for me.

Ivotas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:16 AM   #168
Crazy-TrainZ28

Awards Showcase THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar
Thumbs up

Thanks for the guied bro!!! It's gonna be very useful for trophy clean up time...
Old 02-16-2012, 06:17 PM   #169
Beasel

Great guide
Beasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:50 AM   #170
shakakida

Hey, great guide. Helped me a lot. Now I'm going for the online trophies and I have a question. For the "Versus: Create a custom facemask online" trophy I went online and when I go to "Launch Mask and Armor Creator", the webpage never finishes to load the java. I waited for like 10 minutes and nothing, The java loads up to about 75% and stops there.

Help! Does anyone now why this might happen? I already have the latest version of my ps3 system, so it isn't an upgrade issue. I'm totally lost.

Thanks!
shakakida is offline   Reply With Quote