People are getting Platinum?

I got the platinum in February 2014 with some heavy boosting for the MP trophies, but already had the mask trophy back in April 2010.

I have heard that if you had already made a mask prior to the site being shut down but not used the mask in a public match as required in the trophy description, going into a public match now with the custom mask will make the trophy pop, hence why the time-stamp will be after the website shut down date.

But, as it has already been said, it's likely that they've used a save file or hacked it. It's quite hard to prove given that a mask can be made prior to the site closure not used in a public match.

• 2 weeks later...
I got the platinum in February 2014 with some heavy boosting for the MP trophies, but already had the mask trophy back in April 2010.

I have heard that if you had already made a mask prior to the site being shut down but not used the mask in a public match as required in the trophy description, going into a public match now with the custom mask will make the trophy pop, hence why the time-stamp will be after the website shut down date.

But, as it has already been said, it's likely that they've used a save file or hacked it. It's quite hard to prove given that a mask can be made prior to the site closure not used in a public match.

You can use a save file to obtain that trophy?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm still gunning for this plat. Got everything there was to get except 'The Beast' and what ever that Extraction mode one was. encountered the glitch with the DLC where nothing would pop if you already had certain main trophies. Lost all my data trying to transfer files to the slim PS3 when it first came out which cost me my whole 4000+ kill count, but I was able to get the DLC trophies before syncing my total trophy list to the new system. Now here I am just past the 4000 kill mark going for the last trophy in this game.... I cant stand this game anymore and only can stomach about a level a month. Definitely going to end up being the last person to Platinum this, and after all the grinding and jumping through hoops..... It doesn't feel worth it. Endwar felt more rewarding than this.

EDIT: Update. I actually said screw it and pounded it out today. Discovered an easy way to rack up about 75-90 kills per 2-3 minutes using the chapters of deceit. Got the damned Number of the Beast and considering I pre-ordered this game the WAY overdue platinum.

Edited by Xander45

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just loaded up this game for the first time since October 2010, and tried to play online to work on some trophies, and the DIY PMC trophy popped.

I downloaded a patch when i booted this up, so have EA patched this in?

The only other thing i can think of is, it was because i played the game back when the mask creator was up.

Can somebody please cheack?

• 4 weeks later...
There was a thread from Xbox360 site that's still up and using the mask creator and I was trying to use that site to build a mask, any suggestions.

The thread you're referring to shouldn't still be stickied as it's badly out of date and makes no mention of the fact the site has been taken down so I'm very sorry but the (P) is still unobtainable and will remain that way :(.