Petition to bring back the mask creator

I've been pretty disappointed with the mask creator situation for quite a while now and EA does not listen to anyone who posts on their forum :mad:

Today i found this petition on change.org and maybe it will help, if a lot of people sign it.

If you know people who still need this trophy to get platinum please share it with them. One last try.... :wall:

Change.org: Petition to bring back the mask creator

https://www.change.org/petitions/electronic-arts-ea-montreal-ea-games-fix-the-army-of-two-40th-day-mask-creator-for-the-diy-pmc-achievement

• 2 months later...

Sorry but this petition is a waste of time, if EA cared about this game (which they don't) then they would have sorted this problem out years ago. Another thing that doesn't help is that the developers went bankrupt just after the 3rd game was released so EA have zero reason to spend any more cash on this franchise.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

Sorry but this petition is a waste of time, if EA cared about this game (which they don't) then they would have sorted this problem out years ago. Another thing that doesn't help is that the developers went bankrupt just after the 3rd game was released so EA have zero reason to spend any more cash on this franchise.

Wait what? I didn't know they went belly up after Devil's Cartel. I didn't buy it because I didn't like how unpolished this one was from the first, or what happened to any of the characters.... Or the fact that I wouldn't be playing as Salem and Rios. Looks like I wasn't the only one.