I dream of someone would come up with a solution for the mask trophy !!

hisham

A man can dream right ? somehow i believe that 1% of hope this trophy would be attainable by someone discover a solution for it, someone who is genius so i am waiting for that genius to come up with a brilliant idea to find a way and unleash it to the world to help and save thousands of people :)

But i won't finish this thread without saying this about EA..damn you for screwing so many people EA ..you just remove the website and to hell with the ones who didn't create that mask yet which they are way more than the ones who created it ...i wish you would go bankruptcy one day so that millions of people's lives would be better :)

A man can dream right ? somehow i believe that 1% of hope this trophy would be attainable by someone discover a solution for it, someone who is genius so i am waiting for that genius to come up with a brilliant idea to find a way and unleash it to the world to help and save thousands of people :)

But i won't finish this thread without saying this about EA..damn you for screwing so many people EA ..you just remove the website and to hell with the ones who didn't create that mask yet which they are way more than the ones who created it ...i wish you would go bankruptcy one day so that millions of people's lives would be better :)

This is why I do not buy EA games. I need the mask trophy as well. Have no desire to clean up the rest of the game because I'd be missing one damn trophy.

• 4 months later...