easy In Synch, 2 controller method

credit goes to EHunt for the inspiration, i put a little twist on his trick though.

after years, i finally got around to getting this last trophy out of the way.

my save file was corrupted and had to start the campaign all over again. EHunts version is at the zoo with the hostage when he opens the big door for you to continue and you have the option to mock surrender. since i had no progress saved anymore, i started over again and used the very first opportunity you have which is level 2 where it first teaches you about coop mock surrender.

so the trick is to play single player until you get to that area, right before the area is a checkpoint so you have unlimited tries to get it by just restarting the checkpoint (only took me 2).

quit out of single player mode, rubber band the :l1: buttons of 2 controllers and continue from that checkpoint in a coop split screen.

advance the couple steps to trigger the tutorial cutscene where you are approached by 2 enemies

after the cutscene, on both controllers, press :cross: to enter coop mock surrender, press :cross: again to get on your knees

now you have a small window to line up both headshots with both controllers, when they are lined up press :r1: on both controllers at the exact same time to draw & shoot.

if done correctly and the enemies both die with one shot the trophy will pop shortly after. if it doesnt, simply restart the chckpoint and try again.

now the alternative would be to do this with a friend using the other controller, but if you are as impatient as me then this is your golden ticket. hope it helps.

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...