Is the server still up?

pen2x

Since we're on the topic of stuff being still up. I have the Plat already but don't have the DLC. So my question is if the DLC is still up for grabs and is the 100% thus still achievable?

Yeah, the DLC is still available. Though, some of the trophies don't pop up if you don't have the Platinum, but in your case, they should all work out and give you the 100%.

Read my post about the DLC here.

Edit: Oh, and yes, the servers are still up. But as the 2nd post mentions, this game is currently un-Platinumable due to the mask creator site being down.

~ Rafdog89

Edited by Rafdog89

Yeah, the DLC is still available. Though, some of the trophies don't pop up if you don't have the Platinum, but in your case, they should all work out and give you the 100%.

Read my post about the DLC here.

Thanks for the info. Just read your post. So it is really just the Platinum that is required for the trophies to pop (when meeting their requirements) or is there something else to consider? Because the in the guide some guys say deleting save game (of the main game) is required and some guys say that you can keep the saves. :think:

Thanks for the info. Just read your post. So it is really just the Platinum that is required for the trophies to pop (when meeting their requirements) or is there something else to consider? Because the in the guide some guys say deleting save game (of the main game) is required and some guys say that you can keep the saves. :think:

Yeah, some say that once you've bought the DLC, like I have, before getting the Platinum on the game, then the DLC trophies wont ding. But only 3 of them haven't dinged for me before obtaining my Platinum.

Some are telling me to put my save file up on PS+ (since, unfortunately, you cant put the damn save file on a flash drive) and delete my file on my hard drive, then play the DLC all over again to get 100% on the game. Then after that, delete the file and put back the old one.

I don't know what to do yet. I'll be getting the Platinum this coming up Saturday with a few other boosters, and after that I'll have all the info I need about the DLC rumors.

~ Rafdog89