The 2012 AO2 Truth...

i know there are many other threads about exactly what i'm asking but alot of the threads have had their last post in 2011 and i just want to make this thread the 'offical' truth behind this platinum. i have tried many different things trying to get the online trophies and the mask trophy...

is this platinum still possible?

...maybe i should make this a poll and see if the yes or no side gets more votes.

I'm very annoyed by the fact that this plat seems impossible now and even more annoyed with how many times i have tried to do the mask trophy.

My vote.. boycot all related games or future games by the company until this stuff is patched or brought back to life. Obviously not gonna happen.. i'm just frustrated. ha ha ha

For the time being this (P) is impossible to get. They are aware of the problems and the servers should be working again soon but as for the Custom Mask site, only time will tell :(.

Well at least thanks for telling us T. Several of us on PS3T were in the mood to go for the plat. Hopefully they will fix things.

unfortunatley games cannot keep their servers open for forever.

impossible platinums are bound to happen as they cannot just keep online alive with hopes that a couple people are going to buy cheap used copies of a game title to hoard for trophies.

it sucks, but its inevitable.

You are so right. It might get to the point if you don't do the mp quick many of these servers will be closed with the exception of the big mp titles.