Morality choices confusion.

If I, let's say, kill one of the guards rather tie 'em up, that gives me a -morality choice, but will that effect the outcome of my trophy at the end for picking all +morality choices? Or do those not matter and the only ones that do matter are the big morality choices?

I'm asking because I just want to be careful and cautious. I'd hate to accidentally kill one of the guards and get a -morality choice, thus leading me to beating the game and not getting the +morality choice trophy for picking all the good choices.

~ Rafdog89

only ones that matter are the cutscene induced morality choices, like in the first level where you either kill or spare JB.

make the same choices all the way through and it will unlock at the end. best to go for the fist bump trophies that tie in with the maorality trophies aswell.

only ones that matter are the cutscene induced morality choices, like in the first level where you either kill or spare JB.

make the same choices all the way through and it will unlock at the end. best to go for the fist bump trophies that tie in with the maorality trophies aswell.

Good, because I couldn't save one of the hostages in time. Though, if you had to do everything +morality, the guide surely would have said something about that. You accidentally don't save one of the hostages or kill them and get a -morality, then reach the end of the game and no trophy ding lol. That would surely suck.

And yeah, I plan on doing that. Since I'm doing all the +mortality choices in my first runthrough, I'll be pressing :cross: 10 times before planting the C4. Then on my next playthrough, I'll be doing the -morality choices, and thus will be pressing :circle: 10 times before planting the C4 this time around. Hopefully they'll both unlock. Even if they don't, I play this game quite a bit.

Also, for the morality choices, do I have to start an entirely new game on a different slot or just start from chapter 1, level 1 and go from there? I just want to make sure.

~ Rafdog89

my first playthrough i did all good moral choices. once beaten and got said trophies, i went into the same save, chapter selected from the very beginning and then did all bad moral choices and got it.

i would not start a new file becase that will take away at least 1000 kills from your Beast progress.

if your doing all good/all bad, you wont have to press X/O a bunch of times before planting the bomb. i was at the right level of moral a couple of chapters before the end. you can check your moral situation when campaign is paused.

and FYI, keep in mind that if you want to unlock all futures you will have to play the campaign twice. once with salem & once with rios. plus the very last part you need to kill salem with rios, kill rios with salem, and kill jonah with either salem or rios. obviously seperate times.

hope thats not too much to take in.