Anybody know why the original didn't have trophies?

Iceyice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for what its worth, if you plan on playing Ao2:40D then I'd suggest starting up a save file on the original Ao2. The reason being is the 40th Day has 2 (maybe 3 if I'm not remembering correctly) special weapons that can only be unlocked if you have a save file from the original Ao2.

I never got to use them because I never had the original but if you've got the game on hand then making a save file wouldn't take more than a few mins for what look like a few very nice weapons (based on the stats). Just thought you might like to know that your Ao2-1 is semi-valuable in regards to your Ao2-2 experience.

for what its worth, if you plan on playing Ao2:40D then I'd suggest starting up a save file on the original Ao2. The reason being is the 40th Day has 2 (maybe 3 if I'm not remembering correctly) special weapons that can only be unlocked if you have a save file from the original Ao2.

I have the first Ao2 passed of contractor difficulty every weapon upgraded every collectible, I guess it's pretty much 100% and I never got those weapons. I think it might be some kind of bug. Anyway nothing can stop an M416 or Ak-47 when it's perfectly upgraded. So those weapons are not really needed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...