why do i keep getting disconnected?

the only online games that I have a connection problem with is EA's games.. same thing happens to battlefield: bad company.. I can't stay connected for more than 10 mins.. all other online games play fine and my connection certainly isn't the problem... is it just me or does this happen to many other people too?

This game has (or any other EA game for that matter) has crappy connections. Its cause this game doesn't have dedicated servers for online, its based on your connection with the other players. Even the tiniest fluctuations with your connecton and you're at risk of disconnecting.

Unless you're going for the platinum, don't bother playing this game online at all. Seriously.

well unfortunately i am going for the platinum so i'm trying to figure out what the issue is

im trying to turn off the firewall for my router which may be causing the problem

yay i finally got it fixed.. no more disconnects

Edited by thelostkin

well unfortunately i am going for the platinum so i'm trying to figure out what the issue is

im trying to turn off the firewall for my router which may be causing the problem

yay i finally got it fixed.. no more disconnects

Glad to see you got your connections worked out. Let's try for that plat together:D

• 2 weeks later...

my connection seems to be ok... the game tends to freeze somewhat as new players enter. Oh, and last night when I was going for the 16 rounds of extraction... got up to round 9 and as it was loading, my game froze. Couple of hours down the tubes. Not sure if that was a server issue or just my game though. EA games do tend to have a lot more issues online than most though unfortunately

• 3 months later...

I have the same problem with this game, and other EA games such as Battlefield 1943. Can someone help me, how did you fix your problem?

It's like 5-10 minutes with Army of Two, that disconnects, and 1-3 minutes with Battlefield 1943. Other EA games, other disconnect often too.

PM (Private Message) me please!!!! HELP!!