Weapon parts collectibles

What I'd like to know if there's any video's that show how to approach some of those weaponry boxes without having them close before we can loot them. I don't remember the exact chapter but I know that my friend and I literally tried every possible stealth aswell as agressive approach and some chests still closed before we could loot them. If there's some walkthrough vids on that I'd really be grateful to see them.

What I'd like to know if there's any video's that show how to approach some of those weaponry boxes without having them close before we can loot them.

IMO, the most difficult one to loot is the one is in 'Zoo'- right before the heavily armed grenadier shows up; you have to activate that signal in the downed chopper.

Here's what I recommend you do:

1) Right after you see that airplane fall from the sky you will begin ascending some stairs.

2) Once you've reached the top of the stairs you'll come to a vast/big courtyard- where the helicopter and the weaponry box is.

3) You'll immediately tell your partner to hold his position (make sure it's BLUE and NOT RED when you tell him to) and make sure he holds his position against that wooden, picket fence, that overlooks the courtyard

4) Pull out your pistol (make sure 'Damage' is set really high as possible) and take the stairs down to your far right

5) Crouch and you'll see a guard standing alone; to his left you'll see the helicopter and the weaponry box. Approach him- while crouched - and have your pistols' aiming sight on his head

6) Right when you shoot him- with a head shot - immediately tell your partner to go into 'Aggro' while he's holding his position

7) Sprint to the weaponry box and start tapping :cross:

If you mess up just 'Load Last Checkpoint'

Good luck :)

Edited by Canadian_Wilson

• 8 months later...
IMO, the most difficult one to loot is the one is in 'Zoo'- right before the heavily armed grenadier shows up; you have to activate that signal in the downed chopper.

Here's what I recommend you do:

1) Right after you see that airplane fall from the sky you will begin ascending some stairs.

2) Once you've reached the top of the stairs you'll come to a vast/big courtyard- where the helicopter and the weaponry box is.

3) You'll immediately tell your partner to hold his position (make sure it's BLUE and NOT RED when you tell him to) and make sure he holds his position against that wooden, picket fence, that overlooks the courtyard

4) Pull out your pistol (make sure 'Damage' is set really high as possible) and take the stairs down to your far right

5) Crouch and you'll see a guard standing alone; to his left you'll see the helicopter and the weaponry box. Approach him- while crouched - and have your pistols' aiming sight on his head

6) Right when you shoot him- with a head shot - immediately tell your partner to go into 'Aggro' while he's holding his position

7) Sprint to the weaponry box and start tapping :cross:

If you mess up just 'Load Last Checkpoint'

Good luck :)

An easier way is to just walk down the stairs on the right side and approach the Lt. soldier standing there undetected. Then have you or your partner subdue him. Since the soldier is a Lt. the remaining soldiers will surrender without a firefight.

Simply tie up or execute all the soldiers and the ammo reward trunk should be all yours for the taking.