Database/spreadsheet of level vs. materials

SnowWolf75

While playing the game, like others here, I wonder what level would be best to procure XX item (rancid jelly, crystal of hysteria, etc). A spreadsheet (like in google docs) would work well because you can sort and search it easily.

Does anyone know of such a project, or do I need to start my own? If I start my own, I would make it publicly viewable, but allow a few to edit it and help me fill in the details.

• 2 weeks later...

I will help with this, I am going through every level right now and writing down the rewards for clearing the level, and the random drops possibilities. Let me know if you create a doc and I will help update and maintain it.

Never mind I realize now that there is no point to creating this guide, I didn't realize how to get the items before. The farming isn't nearly as bad as I thought you can get everything you need from level 38, 39, and 40 with the exception of crystal of petrification which are a lot of places.

• 2 weeks later...
Devil Insect Shell is holding me back. I need so many of them but I don't know where to farm them at:think:

I have platinumed almost every level but no luck.

Help please :o

On levels 12, 23,28,36,38 and 39, go and kill the boss called Spidread/Pyrosaura. When you have it down, hit his head to get an extra material from him.

Anyway, if you complete the Demonic Compendium, you will have the chance to see the materials that every monster will drop.

Good Luck