Materials for alchemy

Kirbz

Hey all can't seem to find any information anywhere about this game but I've completed the game, I have all the trophies apart from ones for completing the alchemy for each class. I understand you can work out what monsters drop what items from looking at the demonic compendium but I don't quite know how to find out where to find these monsters and what levels will be easiest to complete in the quickest time. I have lots of alchemy points to spend but not enough materials

Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you

Rancid jelly: when i competed all stages i didnt collect 1 rancid jelly! Went on stage 15 with the fly and managed to get most 3 in 1 go. Took 6min with magis. Hope that helps for rancid jellies :) Any ideas what levels for serpent god skin?

Edited by win james

• 2 weeks later...
Rancid jelly: when i competed all stages i didnt collect 1 rancid jelly! Went on stage 15 with the fly and managed to get most 3 in 1 go. Took 6min with magis. Hope that helps for rancid jellies :) Any ideas what levels for serpent god skin?

I don't have the game handy at the moment, but I suspect the lightning-wielding hydra would give you serpent-god skin. (since the regular hydra gives serpent-fiend)