operator trophy?

alex112283

How do you play as operator? I don't see where or how I can select playing as the operator. Any help would be much appreciated.

To be the operator you need to be on a team of 5 players. Either in a Territory invasion mission, or Conquest mission. To get the trophy you can be on invasion or stronghold, Just have the group leader switch you to operator before the match starts.

Thanks for the reply. When you say to have the leader switch you before the match starts, are you saying have the leader switch you in the lobby where the leader can hire people, or are you saying have the leader switch you after that when the three minute countdown begins?

Thanks for the reply. When you say to have the leader switch you before the match starts, are you saying have the leader switch you in the lobby where the leader can hire people, or are you saying have the leader switch you after that when the three minute countdown begins?

Not in the lobby where you hire people.

Yes with the 3 minute countdown when you are in the briefing part just before you all ready up to start the mission. Have whoever is leader use the 'Positioning' option to place you into the Operator role.

you don't NEED 5 people (unless this has been changed, can't check currently) although it is helpful cause you still have to beat mission, i got mine with 2 people, just be leader and move yourself to opperater on map screen using possitioning option. please note that mercs cant be opperaters, also i doubt many mercs would appreciate being made to run a mission while the person who hired them is opperator so your best bet is to do this with a team mate

p.s. sorry for my awful spelling, im in a rush to get out the door lol